Mx Female Multiple characters please!

Hello! Howdy! Salutations!

Welcome to my new request thread! By now, you have undoubtedly surmised that I am looking for an RP that includes both OC us playing multiple characters. I'm very open to ideas and look forward to world building. I'm not at all picky. Post length wise I am a mirror poster both in quantity and quality. I also tend to heavily reference F-Lists/Request threads while writing more intimate scenes. I pride myself in being an equal contributor in plotting and love having an OOC PM thread. I prefer to play via PM but will make an exception for most. My limits are yours.

Possible ideas (Incest can be added to any idea listed below)
- Road Trip: Group of friends go on a road trip
- Vacation: Similar to the idea above with a big more focus on destination. Cruise ship, camping, ski resort, beach getaway, hostel, etc.
- Reality Show: Think Real World, Ink Master, Hell's Kitchen. We'd play out the show as well as the slice of life aspect when cameras aren't rolling.
- Adventuring Party: An epic quest perhaps?
- Game of Thrones inspired epic: want to make a world from the ground up? Want to include political intrigue and shenanigans? Want to play inter house/country dealings? Hit me up. Let me know.
-Band RP: I could play members of a band against your groupies, we could both play band members, we could include other bands, I could GM for your girl band. Tons of options here.
-School/University based: could be self explanatory, could include fantasy elements.
- Summer Camp: Counselor x Counselor mainly, but would be willing to include other elements. Could be horror based as well.
-Zombie Apocalypse: A revolving cast of survivors trying to.. well survive!

I also play canon x canon in any fandom I know. There are way too many to list, but float a few names my way and we can see what we come up with.

Let me know what you think, and I look forward to chatting!

Back
Top Bottom