Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any A Superhero RPG

FutaProfessor

Queen of the Fairies
The crowd cheers as Snow Queen, one of the city’s greatest heroes, hands over this week’s villain to the cops. We had all gathered to watch the fight, and once her victory had been claimed, the hero had been swarmed with admiring fans seeking an autograph, a picture, or in one woman’s case, a special night.

I could only watch with bitterness. In this world, over 70% of people had some kind of power. Most were rather mundane, or simply not strong enough to change your life too much. In school, I knew a guy who could float 6” off the ground, and a girl who could turn into a housecat. Even those powers would have been cool.

But I didn’t get those. My parents are happy that I got powers, but these powers are almost nothing.

Not for the first time, and certainly not the last, I glanced at my Menu, my superpower. In theory, it was crazy cool, and would allow me to “Level up” and grow more powerful. But after 23 years of life, my menu was entirely empty, save for my superhero level: 0.

Zero? ZERO??? I scowled to myself yet again. I’d worked hard my whole life to level up, but nothing. I couldn’t figure out how it worked, and that meant I couldn’t get stronger.

Just my luck.

Hello!

Today I’d like to play as a superhero, or even a supervillain if you’d like, whose power is an RPG system! How does it work? What powers will she gain? Let’s talk about it!

In your first message, please include your kinks/limits, and any ideas you’ve got for scenes or characters.

I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom