Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F A Touch of Adventure (Doubling Friendly)

Ambrosia

Planetoid
A Touch of Adventure

Current Craving

Character-centric tales of adventure & romance (with mild fantasy or sci-if elements)

Introduction and Expectations

Hello, writers of BMR! I'm Ambrosia (a plot-gremlin and angst appreciator) and I'm looking for one to two writing partners to help fill the writing void. Before we get into the meat and potatoes of this search, below are some things I expect from potential partners / things potential partners can expect from me in return.

Doubling. I can play both male and female characters. I prefer someone who can do the same. I'm 100% down to write with other gals as long as you can double. All plots below will be doubling friendly.

NPCs. They make the world feel more alive. I'm always down to bring in NPCs and would appreciate someone who feels the same. Frankly, a world that revolves solely around two characters has a tendency to grow stale. If we enjoy an NPC enough, they could become a recurring character or even a new OC.

Post Length. Quality trumps quantity, but I need at least a few paragraphs to stay invested. My posts tend to hover around 200 to 1,000+ words, and I only write in 3rd person, past tense. I want a partner who's capable of pushing the plot forward (as opposed to merely reacting). Roleplaying is a collaborative effort, so it should be a give and take, a nice balance between reacting to posts and moving a scene forward.

OOC Chatter & Brainstorming. I adore brainstorming. Plot-related OOC chatter is a requirement. I realize my longest-lasting RPs tend to be ones that include ongoing communication. I'm not too fond of 'winging things' and diving into plots blind, and (while spontaneity and plot twists are loved and appreciated) I like having a general idea of where the story is going, a roadmap of sorts regarding future scenes we'd like to see or plot points we'd like to play out. This next part isn't a requirement, but if you're down to make headcanons / fangirl over the RP with me, I'll be a very happy and appreciative camper 🥺

Post Frequency. I generally aim for once every 1-3 days. I'd appreciate a partner who can post once every 1-3 days as well. If you're going to be gone for an extended period, just let me know! As long as there's OOC communication, I'm pretty patient and down to wait for your return. I'll extend the same courtesy to you if I have to step away for a little while. For shorter posts, I don't mind going back and forth if we happen to want quicker / more interactive scenes.

Face claims. Anime or art only.

Ghosting. A heads up would be appreciated (I'll be sad if you suddenly disappear), but ultimately, this is a hobby and you don't owe me any explanations. On my end, I do my best to message people when I lose interest / if I find that we simply don't click as RP partners.

Life is short, write what you want. No hard feelings!

Note: I consider a story dead after 7 days of zero communication.

Smut. Our story can be more plot-heavy, or it can be a smut-fest. Whatever floats our boat, BUT there should always be some sort of plot—or at least good character chemistry or it will get boring.​

Current Plot Cravings
[Not looking for anything too complicated at this point in time, mostly craving good character chemistry, all plots are doubling friendly. I would like FxM for my side, but am down to do FxM, FxF or MxM for yours]

Night Watchers

- YC is a Night Watcher (a member of an organization tasked to keep the peace between humans and supernatural creatures), he encounters MC (an injured supernatural creature) and takes her under his wing. In order to avoid detection, he teaches her the ways of humans and attempts to help her integrate into human society

- MC and YC are both Night Watchers, something strange has been happening in a small town. Assigned to their new post, MC and YC pretend to be a newly-wed couple as part of their new undercover identity. Slice-of-life, espionage, and a small town with big secrets.

After

- The aftermath of a botched mission / quest and what comes after. This can be either fantasy or sci-fi—the main gist is two adventurers narrowly survive a botched mission. As a result they’re removed from their party / organization and sent home. Hurt/comfort, road to recovery vibes. Two people who survive a traumatizing event together and find each other in the aftermath of it all.

Once in a Small Town

- MC and YC move to a small town in the countryside to start fresh, little do they know, the town is home to things that go bump in the night. Could be a lighter, fantasy RP, or something darker and more sinister.​

Back
Top Bottom