Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Lustful Assortment :: A Man's Horny Ideas :: WIP

"CUM ONE! CUM ALL!"
Good evening fine people of the internet! Welcome to my den of desires, where you can find all sorts of debacles of debauchery. Here you can find story ideas ranging from the tame to the taboo! This thread will be an ongoing, ever growing arrangement of the sexy and delightful! Please take a moment to look around, or stay a while and listen!(Blizzard Fans Liked This) This thread is a work in progress and by no means will it reflect the final product until of course it is finalized. When I have finalized it to the level that I am satisfied with the formatting and the fancy little things that I see others doing, I will remove the WIP tag in the title! Though don't be fooled, just because it is a work in progress that does not mean you should feel encouraged to not reach out to me. Below you will find a few plots that I am looking to partake in currently, I have been struggling to find partners that match up with not only my writing style but also that are able to add to the story. Thus I am hoping that putting out a request thread will help increase the potential partners that I can find.

A Little About Me
I am a Father of two; A four year old and a two year old.
I have them from Saturday to Tuesday every week and they take up my entire attention span during those day, most often.

Pacific Standard Time
I have been writing for nearly two decades and while I am literate I am not some super advanced literate person.
Kinks Vary(don't be afraid to ask)

Only pairing with biological females

The Juicy Bits
As this is a WIP, I will be posting more and more cravings as they come along however you will find that each post of mine will be a different topic entirely with the ideas each having their own kink list,
pairing, plot and world each different from the last. Please check updated bumps as each new post will be a new idea that I am looking for. As well when an idea is taken by someone or someone is interested in playing with me the entire post will be marked as a the following spoilers.
Place Holder Spoiler
Place Holder Spoiler

I am mostly looking for someone who is willing to brainstorm and world build with me, even just slightly. There are always things that can be tweaked about any of the following ideas and that is very welcome if not encouraged. I want for your brains to have a say in this as well, it is quite important that we both are writing something that we both can thoroughly enjoy. It's no fun if only I am the one who likes what is happening in our story. So please, contribute and talk to me via OOC. I promise I won't yell or ignore your ideas, the worst I can do is say that I don't like the idea for the story.

NOW ONTO THE SHOW!

:: Project Genesis ::

It's the year 2192, humanity has finally solved nearly every world problem leading to a global peace. This of course has come at a great cost, while there are no more wars nor disease society is still stricken by the cancer that was hierarchy. The world was still very much a "dog eat dog" place, if a person didn't have enough status in this new world they wouldn't even be able to afford bread for their family. Status meant everything and the only way to get status, was to earn it by proving your skills in 'Games'. Human bodies have become replaceable and interchangeable, this made it possible for people to lose limb and suffer what would have been lethal damage and still carry on with their 'lives'. Thus these 'Games' that have been created are all about putting two(or more) people against each other and or the environment for Status. However this story starts nearly one hundred and seventy years prior, with a man who made his living in the shadows. Working for whoever the highest bidder was and doing things that no other person could do. This man was such a successful contract killer that he earned the nickname 'Blackfoot' after a cat in Africa that has the highest successful hunt rating of any wild mammal. This gun for hire however wanted out of the business and wanted to start a quiet life for himself with his wife. However this was not in the cards for him as a group of unknown assassins would come to hunt him and his wife down. Swearing revenge on the assassins that came for him over the loss of his wife, the man is cut down. Burning the images of the faces of those who had killed him into his mind as the last thing he saw, the man would find himself slowly fading into black. The black seemed to be an eternity, like an endless sea of misery however after what would have felt like hundreds if not thousands of years a light appeared and a soft voice called to him. Rushing to the light the best killer in the world finds himself laying on a hospital table, nude and completely disoriented. His eyes finally falling on a female face nearby, unsure as to whether she was friend or foe his hand shoots out around her throat, "Where the fuck am I?" he demanded answers, his voice sounding unfamiliar to his own. Looking over into a mirrored window, the male didn't recognize the face that looked back at him nor the body.

:: Kinks ::

Size-Difference :: YC is going to be tiny.

Rough Sex :: MC is not going to know who YC is, or what the connection to him is for a good portion of this story. He'll be very rough with her.

Cervical Penetration :: MC will be packing some serious 'firepower' if you know what I mean.

Stomach Bulging :: Whether it be strictly from him being inside of her, or from the sheer volume of his loads, it'll be visible.

Breeding :: While pregnancy won't be a concern(unless we want it to be), our characters will be fucking like they're trying to make a baby.

Knife Play :: Again this plays into the fact that MC doesn't know shit about YC but she knows about the people he's looking for, which makes him suspect of her. He'll probably take her with a knife against her throat.

Dub-Con :: YC will definitely act like she's not interested in what he's gonna do to her, but secretly she really wants it.

(We can add more for sure!)

:: Themes ::

This is going to be a story rife with violence, blood, death, sex, and science-fiction based adventures. This will have a very cyber-punk setting to it, flying cars people with robotic limbs, etc... There will be several plot twists throughout the duration of this story. This is by nature about 40% smut and 60% story for those that are curious, but can be changed.

:: Additional Details ::

So for this story I will be obviously playing as the male assassin who wakes up over one hundred years later. You will be playing as the female who has brought him back to life. She is quite the curious looking individual, even though she is very much so a legal adult the body that she has chosen to use is quite the tiny little lady. She barely stands over four feet tall however is quite the sexy little thing. One of the twists that would end up coming to light is that YC is actually the consciousness of MC's "dead" wife. She was never actually dead, the group that ambushed him set everything up to make it look as such in order to make it easier to take him down. But unfortunately for them it only caused an unbridled rage within him that lasted through death. Another thing that will be an eventual twist, is that the guy who orchestrated everything is prancing around in MC's old body. What's worse is that his new lady is in MC's wife's old body. It'll be one big bad scenario to deal with once we get there. Another thing is that every person on this planet has their own abilities unique to the body them as they're tied to their consciousness. So if you're messaging me about this, please have an idea in mind that you would like for your character to have.

:: Jacob's Ladder ::
In the year 2030 humanity had proved the existence of other dimensions, a scientific breakthrough allowed for these dimensions to be viewed. However this scientific breakthrough also allowed for the denizens of other dimension to see them. This connection to these other dimensions caused rifts all across the planet to open up, dimensional tears which connected Earth to countless other planets across a near infinite number of dimensions. These dimensional tears would end up becoming known as Abysses, named aptly for the fact that countless humans would lose their lives trying to conquer these dimensional tears. An Abyss will remain open, which can allow for individuals inhabiting the territory on the other side of the Abyss to come through to Earth. After the Abysses appeared on Earth, humans all around the planet began to awaken special abilities which granted them the skills and the strength necessary to handle the monsters that came through the Abysses. These individuals eventually were dubbed as Abyss Walkers and depending on how successful they are in subjugating Abysses, they would be treated like the world's most famous celebrities. Abyss Walkers were relatively common, an average person could never achieve the same level of strength through training and sheer determination. That was until Ascension appeared, Ascension is an interdimensional Tower which pulls random individuals into it to face challenges. It doesn't take just Abyss Walkers, but average citizens as well. Those who are taken end up becoming just your average person up until their first challenge is about to begin. Before their first challenge is given, the individuals are given a Specialization as well some basic equipment that fits for their new Specialization. Then the challenges begin, successful completion is rewarded but failure will result in immediate disqualification from Ascension which would result in death.

:: Kinks ::

Romance :: Romance will certainly be a focal point of this story.

Rough Sex :: Our characters will be capable of really handling any amount of roughness we want to add. Let's go crazy!

After-Care :: MC will certainly take care of YC after any real rough fun they have with one another.

Risk of Pregnancy :: This would certainly be something I'd love to see, especially depending on how we set up our pairing
(Open to adding whatever you want)

:: Themes ::
For this story it will have a lot of plot, which will naturally give plenty of room for sexy times. For those looking for something long-term and with a lot of opportunities for fun writing. This will be another story with a lot of potential for violence, development between our two characters. This will be a heavy fantasy setting though it will be in a modern world, there will also be a lot of realms that we can explore. Our imaginations are the limit here!

:: Additional Details ::

For this story I would certainly like to play as a singular character but I would also DM the story as well. Another detail that I would like to mention is for YC, there are a lot of options as to who she can be. She could be someone who is also brought into Ascension or she could be an Abyss Walker that ends up getting in contact with MC. Or perhaps we could go even further with it and have it be that YC is an Administrator of Ascension. The options again are really quite endless with this one!

Back
Top Bottom