Mx Female Halo Covenant Spy Roleplay

K2605

Moon
Hello! So I am looking for some Halo Rp, this will be semi canon however certain areas will not fall under the same premise as the games or books. In this you have the option to play multiple female aliens or a single. The scene is designed around Multiple however I will not be terribly picky. I tend to match my writers but also am willing to put a bit extra in considering this is an odd request.

After The Great Schism Oni has become increasingly involved with the Covenant that has turned to aid the humans within the war. Although this is mainly Grunts, Jackals, Elites and the occasional Brute. Arbiter reached out back Sanghelios and asked for anyone of strength to come join the fight. Hence a lot of female Sangheili stepped forth and worked they're way up through the chain. Eventually reaching ship masters. One of the best female shipmasters Lele 'Zanom arranges to have a all female ship crew. Oni seeing this as a way to spy on the growing force sends a Spartan 4 to aid. He was not the brightest of the bunch as was given the directive to get into the shipmasters pocket.

However he was met with a warm welcome and met up with the ship master. There they talked and he mentioned how he was at her service. From which she assigned him his own squad and two personal guards to take care of the demon.

--

The rp would continue from there. We would design different troops to join up with this squad where they'd get more than just training. Eventually working our way to the ship master.

Back
Top Bottom