Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Incest is Best

Synesthesia

Trix Are For Chix
Mom catches pervert son (nsfw audio)

This is going to be my incest search thread, but I'm still open to suggestions for other ideas.

When it comes to incest, I tend to prefer parent/child plays. Im up for either pairing, be it dad/daughter, or mom/son(s). I will say that it's bee a while since I've had a proper mom/son play, and am really craving something like that at the moment. Hence the filthy audio for inspiration. If youd like to chat about ideas, feel free to PM me and we can discuss more in detail one on one. I have a few ideas to share, and would love to hear any you might have, as well.

That said, this is going to be a smut-heavy request thread. I usually offer a minimum of 3 to 4 paragraphs per reply, and upwards of 10+ (if my partner and I vibe well together), and I ask that you do what you can to provide something similar. Anything less than 3 or 4 paragraphs is alright at times, but if it's consistent, then I will lose interest pretty fast. I much prefer people who are capable and interested in mutually progressing whatever play we do further along. Please don't be a dead fish.

Flist here

Some of my other favorite kinks are

Dirty talk
Consensual
Lots of cum
Ass worship
Degredation
Age gaps (both ways)
Clothed sex
Incest (parent child only)
Slutty clothing
Cum on clothes
Watersports
3+penetration
Large cocks
Very large cocks
Large ass
Large breasts

Just to name a few. Hopefully Ive caught someone's attention, and if thats you, please message me! We can chat all the delicious details in there. I'll leave this here for now. Look forward to hearing from you all!

I wont list limits, but if you arent sure of a kink, please ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom