Mx Female 「Citizens of Cyril」Specific Setting Request

Hello and welcome to my request thread. This one will be specific for roleplays that take place in the setting of Cyril. What is Cyril, you ask? Well it is a futuristic high magic world ruled by a Council of superpowered beings that are so powerful that if they fought it could spell the end of the world. In another thread I am specifically looking to play members of the Council but for this one we are just going to be the rank and file citizens of the world, living our day to day lives or whatever else we might want to get up to.

Fortunately just because we aren't playing members of the Council, that doesn't mean that we can't have super powers. The nature of this world is such that everyone born here has the potential to awaken a unique superpower and rise through the ranks of magical being from the lowest of Iron Rank (were everyone starts), all the way up to the rarefied air that the Council breaths at Diamond rank (Bronze, Silver, and Gold existing between Iron and Diamond).

The possibilities are endless really. We could be Detectives, Doctors, Professional Fighters, Soldiers, Teachers, Students, Simple craftspeople, Magical Researchers, Royalty, Criminals, Explorers, Monster Hunters, Treasure Hunters, etc. The sky really is the limit here ^^

And of course the roleplay can be as smutty as we'd like xP Any questions, feel free to ask. Any interest? Feel free to slide into my DMs and we can talk more ^^

Last edited:
No longer a fandom thread. Looking more for a specific setting that can be fleshed out together, though there are some details already set in stone ^^

Back
Top Bottom