Mx Female Kinky innocent roleplay (18+)

tyrano

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi there :)

I'd like to meet and RP with like-minded ladies (strictly 18+) who are into all things kinky :)

This main one would be based on an innocence kink:

f char (18+) who for whatever reason has a deep rooted innocence kink, feeling turned on when acting/dressing cute/adorable/girly and when being submissive and willing to men. They would either be truly experiencing first time sexual awakenings or wanting to tap-in and re-live these special moments from their lives, but they are of course definitely of age and playing with a kink here.

I would play an older m char perhaps who gets persuaded into your kink and then gets more and more into it.

I'd like descriptive writing, especially relating to any specifically female sensations and thoughts and I would do likewise for my part.

Please be aware, I write very explicitly in terms of sex. It would be very smutty but I also want to carve it into a romantic story of sorts with good plot - a sordid, perverted innocent-kink love story if you will! :)

Esp. interested in playing with British rp-ing ladies but also love to play with any women irrespective of country :)

Will add more soon.

Pm me if interested!

Tom :)

Back
Top Bottom