Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bimbofication/Domestication/Eye Candy - GM and/or partners wanted

prettynposh

Planetoid
About me: I've been RPing for over a decade. I'm a competent writer with short stories posted in publications. I can post anywhere from one paragraph to four, depending on what is required to move the story forward. I do not care what your gender is IRL. These are stories. Some men write great women and some women write great men. To help everyone involved, I am always sub. I will RP as male or female for this role.

Likes: Shorter domme/taller subs, photos of face claims and venues/outfits/etc, age differences, being seduced, orientation play, clothed sex, costumes, PDA, kissing, cuddling, being called embarrassing pet names, loss of power, possessive/controlling partners, femme lesbians, giving oral, receiving anal, non-con changes

Limits: Toilet play, gore/vore, no animals, heavy bdsm/pain, derogatory names like b**** and c***, preferably no incest for this scene but am willing to for a lesbian scene

Ideas for Transformation (Open for Discussion and Alteration)

*Twisted Wishes* (Craving)
Blackmail
Classical Conditioning
Pharmaceuticals
*Magical Means* (Craving)

Scenes: Modern day, typically. I could be talked into fantasy settings or a modern day sci-fi. I'm open to most pairings. I do prefer one of us be cartoonishly wealthy to make the possibilities somewhat realistic.

Play on PM or Discord - let's see if our interests align before giving out Discord SNs

Can't wait to hear from you!

Thanks and hope to speak you all soon!

Back
Top Bottom