Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Canine Adventurer ( Longterm Fantasy bestiality idea with plot)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
There was a wolf that a wizard tested spells on. It resulted in the beast becoming intelligent and get scarred. The wizard cursed the wolf with immortality so that he wouldn't die to the magical tests. One day, the wolf escaped, wanting to experience freedom.

The wolf tried living in the wild like before, but he couldn't adjust due to his intellect making it difficult to connect with his kind.

The wolf traveled, taking on hunters and bandits. The hunters he spared, as he understood why they went after him. The bandits had the smell of unnecessary blood on them.

After several months, the wolf came across a party of female adventurers, and observed them. He liked their friendship and felt a sense of camaraderie watching them. Eventually, he heard they were struggling with hunting and were out of rations.

Taking a chance, the wolf hunted a deer then dragged it to the adventurers for them. He wanted to join them. However, the wolf also desired something more primal: he wanted to become the Alpha to all members of the party.

The wizard has also been searching for the wolf. The reason is to test out a certain spell. The wolf wants a new life free to enjoy things. What will happen with the Canine Adventurer?

Wolf's Revenge: in this variation, Instead of fleeing, the wolf overpowers the Wizard, who's female and one of her spells from the past backfires as she becomes the slave of the wolf. The wolf, now in charge, has to adopt a new life as he has a new slave to take care of. However, having this newfound power has the wolf desire to form a pack of women that he claims as his own. To do so, an adventuring party would be the best option.

Had this pop in mind that I want to try out. Basically, whenever it's a bestiality plot, there's no character development or real plot. I want to change that here.

The wolf will be a regular wolf physically, but has become as intelligent as a human , and is abnormally strong physically, on top of his immortality curse. At start, the wolf doesn't have much to offer, but can learn. He also doesn't have some way to communicate besides gestures. Perhaps writing or telepathy if taught.

The party size is adjustable. Default is four like in role-playing games like Dungeons and Dragons, but can be smaller if preferred. At least two then. The main focus is the party. Not every other woman they come across. This isn't intended to be an endless smut fest either, but is intended to have a fair bit.

Anyway, I can easily do at least one to three paragraph per post comfortably, more if on a role. I don't do one liners. I don't really do novel sized posts much as doing that burns me out fast. I also try to match my partner in effort. If I don't reply in three days, just give me a DM. It means real life distracted me.

I commit to a plot, so never assume that I dropped the plot. I'd let you know if I'm wanting to stop. I ask that you do the same. If taking a break, just notify so I don't worry about you.

I like the responses to be organic, so I'd prefer my partner to be female in real life. No offense guys, but knowing my partner is male is distracting to me.

I prefer doing the plot over DM. Also I'd like to have OoC talk in a seperate DM so the plot isn't lost. I really come up with ideas.

My kinks here are : Outdoor sex, sexy/slutty outfits, polyamory, public sex, collars, domination and submission, exhibitionism, and of course bestiality. I'm willing to try things out as I'm open minded. Also can omit some things if not a fan of them.

Limits are no death (undead races are allowed), sexual gore or violence, anything that belongs in the toilet, and underage characters.

If you have questions or are interested, send me a DM. Thank you for reading this fully.

Original idea: open
Wolf's Revenge: Open

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom