Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Guilty Pleasures (redux) MMM+ × F

Synesthesia

Trix Are For Chix
Babe. It's just a bet!
part 2 "Dont forget your earplugs, babe!" (nsfw audio) updated 9.1.24

**Current Craving**
Looking for someone to play out a situation similar to the audios listed above. Basically, a bubbly girlfriend approaches her boyfriend with a unique bet. See, she has this coworker who has been bragginf about how good he is with the women, and how none of them can handle him. Which is why he always gets "stuck" havinf one night stands. So, the girlfriend makes a bet with this coworker, calling his bluff. Essentially, if he cant get her to cum before him, then he owes her 10 thousand dollars. She is so sure of herself that she takes the bet. The play starts with her trying to talk her boyfriend into letting it happen. The only catch is that the boyfriend has to be there to watch. Sort of as a third party to confirm who won the bet. Long story short, she loses. Really badly. Only, she doesn't have 10k to pay up her end of the bet, and her and her coworker make a new deal in front of the boyfriend where she agrees (quite eagerly), to pay in other ways. This ends up with the coworker moving in to the boyfriend's apartment and staying in the guest room. All the while, his girlfriend turns into a free use slut for her asshole coworker, but tries to convince her boyfriend that she totally isn't into the deal. However, the late night moans, loud creaking of the bed, and ger dirty talk to her big dick coworker tell another story...

Here's my flist

I decided to make a thread. Even if it is a bit basic. This won't be anything fancy with special coding, or ellaborate break down of plots, or anything like that. I prefer to get the details of my plays done via PM. Don't let that deter you from possibly considering playing something out, though. I have plenty of experience with roleplaying, and am happy to give as much as my partners do.

That said, this is going to be a smut-heavy request thread. I usually offer a minimum of 3 to 4 paragraphs per reply, and upwards of 10+ (if my partner and I vibe well together), and I ask that you do what you can to provide something similar. Anything less than 3 or 4 paragraphs is alright at times, but if it's consistent, then I will lose interest pretty fast. I much prefer people who are capable and interested in mutually progressing whatever play we do further along. Please don't be a dead fish.

If you didn't already guess it from the title, I very much enjoy playing multiple males against one female. If youd like to explore something like that, I'd love to hear from you.

Some of my other favorite kinks are

Dirty talk
Consensual
Lots of cum
Ass worship
Degredation
Age gaps (both ways)
Clothed sex
Incest (parent child only)
Slutty clothing
Cum on clothes
Watersports
3+penetration
Large cocks
Very large cocks
Large ass
Large breasts

Just to name a few. Hopefully Ive caught someone's attention, and if thats you, please message me! We can chat all the delicious details in there. I'll leave this here for now. Look forward to hearing from you all!

I wont list limits, but if you arent sure of a kink, please ask.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom