Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female My Request Thread Full of Fun Flirty Naughty and Taboo Fun

SecretSecrets

Meteorite
Hey!

I will be adding more story ideas over time as I get nice descriptions for them written up. But for now I have a couple simple ones that I think can be turned into some really fun stories! I'll be adding more details in the coming days as well.

A Naughty Haunting - For this plot I am looking for some one who is interested in playing a ghost that is haunting my house. I think the idea of an invisible entity interacting with a character in lewd ways can be so hot and interesting. I have a couple ideas for how this can go for the story.

My Favorite Streamer - Looking for some one who would be interested in playing a twitch streamer. I was thinking that the beginning of the story would start with our characters interacting through twitch chat while she was streaming. Things could maybe move to DMs after, and the at some point transitioning to a meet up.

Virtual Reality - This plot would involve our characters knowing each other with a super advanced virtual real world, think Ready Player One style. What they don't know is that they also know each other in the real world too. This would make they growing relationship in the game taboo and naughty. I have a couple fun pairings and setups for this one that we can use as a brainstorming starting point.

Caught! - This lends itself a little more to shorter stories, but we can certainly adapt it to turn into a longer story. Cheating is a really big kink of mine. That leads to getting caught cheating being so incredibly hot to me. Those risky moments of trying to be sneaky, and not get caught, building up all the tension is just so exciting. The more taboo the pairing the better sometimes. So if you want to get caught, let's figure out our characters and get them in some trouble!

Out of this World - For this story I am looking for some one who is interested in playing an Alien visiting my planet (probably Earth).

Meru The Succubus - If you know who Meru is, great, but is isn't a requirement. So if you want to play a cute succubus demon, then I would love to chat!

Some of my favorite kinks: Flirting, Seduction, Cheating, PDA, getting caught, premature ejaculation, edging, lots of cum, forced creampies, incest, magic, hypnosis, futas, celebs, and more!

If you don't see a plot that you enjoy, but share some kinks with me that you would want to explore, I am more than happy to come up with a story to involve those kinks, or see what ideas you are craving. I really enjoy OOC chat if you are into that as well. Happy to brainstorm, ideas, ramble, comment on the story or just chat about stuff.

Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Bump!

Anyone want to play a gentle dominant woman? Or play some one that takes advantage of my character?

Or anyone that wants to play a cheating and getting caught scenario definitely has my attention!

Back
Top Bottom