Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male mutatis mutandis [ x-men search ]

Virginia Greene

ᕦ(ò_ó )ᕤ
Staff member
Administrator
f-list. Please look at it.
WHAT I SEEK:
I'm looking for a reasonably literate partner who can spell properly, understands grammar, and can give me enough to work with. Preferably someone who can write at least two paragraphs or more, because I'm the kind of bitch who can go a little overboard if I'm not kept in line, and it's a bummer to get wordier than I intended to be and get a single paragraph in response.
OTHER: Sometimes my ADHD kicks my ass and I go "oh it's been like three days I should respond to this PM" and it's actually been a week, my brain simply cannot comprehend the flow of time??? So if it's been a few days please feel free to message me, chances are I've simply slipped out of the time stream a little bit.

I prefer my characters in their mid to late 20s or early 30s, with a few 18 or 19 year old exceptions.

movies: X-Men: 1-2, Days of Future Past, Apocalypse, The Last Stand, Dark Phoenix, Logan, Deadpool 1-3
cartoons: the 1990s cartoon (I still need to see the new one, I intend to start tonight), X-Men: Evolution
comics: just some Deadpool
since X-Men's settings vary so immensely depending on which piece of media it is, I'll specify which I'm looking to write in when it's important

Anna Marie x Remy Lebeau
• only certain settings available for this, obviously.
Anna Marie x Logan Howlett
• only certain settings available for this, obviously.
Raven Darkholme x Erik Lehnsherr
Raven Darkholme x Charles Xavier
Ororo x Logan Howlett
Ororo x Kurt Wagner
Ororo x Peter Maximoff
• post- X-Men: Apocalypse
Jean Gray x Scott Summers
• post- X-Men: Apocalypse or X-Men Evolution based, generally just adventures set when they're teens/young adults. Them older doesn't really appeal to me, I'm pretty much just in it for them at 18-20.
Kitty Pryde x Kurt Wagner
OC x Kurt Wagner
OC x Hank McCoy
• yes I am looking for him big, blue, and furry. This has always been my favorite version, and I have a heavy preference for the TAS version over Evolution or the movies.
• When he first meets her, she can't see him. Be it because of a blindfold or drugs, the young (22-25 years old) mutant only hears him when he comes to rescue her from the Friends of Humanity or another such organization. Comforted by the sound of his voice and the eloquent words Hank has such mastery over, he becomes her rock, the person she goes to when she's struggling to recover from what happened to her. Hank is entirely unsure how to handle this attention. I usually play her as a telekinetic here, but am branching out on powers
OC x Wade Wilson
• I think my brain tends to lean a little more towards comic!Wade but that doesn't mean I'm opposed to movie
plot incoming where he plays bodyguard to the daughter of a mob boss after initially being hired to save her from a kidnapper. Things weren't quite what he thought, and now he's caught up in a family mob war.
• he's had some pretty good zombie apocalypse stuff
OC x Peter Maximoff
• X-Men movie focus, not the cartoons
• He is very cute, and I love his personality very very much. He's OP as shit in the movies and I'm kinda into that? I've got the beginnings of a few mutants who might work with him. Cute teen romance please!
• I am here to present a gal who can see into the immediate future (at best up to a minute, usually 20 seconds max, except for the out-of-her-control flashes) who needs a speedster that is capable of responding in time to what she sees
OC x Logan Howlett
• always up for a possessive kinda animalistic dom Logan who has a noticeable softer side for his girl even if he struggles to express it sometimes, I also think he's a fun sub if that's your preference.
• Mild AU to the ending of Logan required. I'd like to pair him with an older escaped clone mutant who' a healer. As long as she's around and helping him, he's like he used to be. But the longer they're apart the more the effects return.
• post Days of Future Past: Logan wakes up with no memory of the past 50 years now that he's changed the trajectory of time. Things are great, the world seems safe, and oops, it turns out he was dating one of the other teachers at the school and now he has no memory of it. Now he has a woman who is very in love with him and he has no idea of who she is.
• movieverse: I'm working on this idea where instead of Jean giving Logan back a little bit of his memory, OC did. Just very into the idea of Logan showing up years later when she's an adult instead of a teen and being kind of overly attached and possessive about this woman who gave him back a piece of himself, even though they don't really know each other.
• Occasionally Logan needs to get away. The school is great, but there's too many people and too much going on. He ends up in a mutant friendly bar, run by a woman who may not even realize she's got powers. Now he's stuck, and has to make a decision about the direction his trip is going to take.
• Rescuing mutants is annoyingly common in his job. Usually he leaves the comforting and the 'helping someone get over trauma' thing to the members of the group who are much better at it. But she seems to feel safest around him and keeps seeking him out, and it's getting increasingly hard to turn her away.
• I would love to play against the Deadpool 3 version of Logan, I've already started cycling some ideas through my brain for stuff post-D3. I might even be willing to play a civilian.
OC x Charles Xavier
• James McAvoy movie!verse please
• interested in pairing him with a woman who has basically no control over her powers and who he has to get inside the head of to calm her down
• plot incoming
OC x Piotr Rasputin
OC x Erik Lehnsherr
• I have a couple little plotlings that I haven't written out yet, feel free to inquire.
OC x Remy Lebeau
• I have an idea that'd start before he's in the X-Men and then cycle back around!
Suggest!
I will not write as/against: Emma Frost, probably others I'm not thinking of right now. Would love to start figuring out some MCU crossover

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom