Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Typist Looking For Spicy Degen Smut (Futa/etc)

Hornet

Super-Earth
31 year old typist looking for long-term erotic/NSFW/+18/etc RP. I've been RPing for a couple of decades now, since the very early 2000s. Kink and/or depravity level can depend, I tend to be very kinky though and have very little hard limits.

I write 4-16 lines. 4-6 at the very least for casual/conversational scenes and possibly +20 for heavy, smutty or involved scenes.

My prefererences of pairings are playing with females or also especially futa/herms/dickgirls/etc. Not really into futaxfemale or femalexfemale but I could be convinced if its interesting, hot or more importantly, slots in with my primary kinks. I also rarely play furries but am just fine playing with them. I can RP via threads, PMs, discord but also f-list if you are present on f-list.

Primarily only playing femboys/feminine males. I also prefer to play males who are intersex and so, may additionally have a vulva or only a vulva with their physical femininty.

Ad Update:
I've been a bit too coomer-brained lately due to having some old fetishes come back up due to remembering a canonically lesbian cartoon character and then discovering that one parody of a pastel-goth otaku girl from Helluva Boss. What is it with characters who dress like her and bring out the worst degen-side of me out to play?

I've lately had the LGBT idea of 'egg cracking' on the mind (if you don't know what that is, feel free to ask me or look it up) and/or orientation play in the context of futa, gay girls and boys who were formerly outed or are back in the closet for a second or even third time. Choosing to present again as male, dressing like casual skatepunk slight-slobs having abandoned crossdressing, etc and futa specific; stuff like futa-cock shock or gay panic/denial in context of being attracted to and desiring cocks on female bodies.

I think I've also had said coomer-brain further intensified because I decided to buy and try out the ero-visual novel Sulcate drew, which is called Benefitship. That fire only stokes the stuff like the specific orientation play more and I wouldn't mind something like threesomes, polyamory, more slowburn room-mate scenarios (especially with clashing orientations or sexual tension) or even Amy and Chloe?

Preferred Kinks:
Crossdressing, feminization, orientation play, playing intersex males who have a vulva and/or penis, queerness/the LGBT followed by impregnation, risk of pregnancy, futa, dickgirls, anal, excessive pre, ejaculation from penetration, sex toys, strapons, prostate orgasms, romance, affection, squirting and pegging.

Optional:
Hyper (breasts, cocks, balls) heavily excessive cum, growth (hips/breasts/butt), large/huge breasts, breeding, condoms and cum inflation

Limits:
Abuse, ballbusting, blueberrification, body part TF, cock fucking, crushing, crying, cuckolding, diapers, dirty/grimy (feet, bodies, etc), docking, face slapping, farting, filth, gore, harsh doms, inanimate TF, infantilism, living insertions, macro/micro, non-con, non-cuminflation inflation, pregnancy in other orifices, puppy/pony play, prolapse, queefing, rape, scat, smegma, vomiting

Plots:
Nothing in particular. I am fond of pre-existing relationships, though. Suggestions below.

- Playing your landlord's second eldest child (in his late 20s to early 30s) , sometimes hanging around the premises and/or having his own room.
- Long-distance friends and/or partners. A flight 'across the pond' or a car across states. He could also have a pet play angle or a partner pushing him to move out from his parents, across states, or further with them.
- Chance love sprouting from casual or random things, such as being in line for coffee, being coworkers, being reunited with an old high school friend, etc

My desire to play different fandoms may vary. Ones with stars or multiple stars are ones I'm willing to dip into, whether as canonxoc or canonxcanon.

Sailor Moon
Homestuck
Sonic
Persona ✰
Animal Crossing ✰
Touhou
Splatoon
Final Fantasy
Pokemon ✰
Bocchi the Rock
Dungeon Meshi
Vtubers (Hololive, etc) ✰✰