Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Your Big Butt Girlfriend :)

KateBass

Moon
Hiya! I’m Kate, 22 years old :) I’ve been rping for many years now and have been feeling like doing something more casual and modern lately. Well, maybe not too casual. Been looking for a guy I can be his girlfriend to in a nice, modern, smut filled, and even a bit romantic, if you want it to be, slice of life. It would be normal, in a sense that we would be living together doing everyday casual relationship things like going on dates, talking, cleaning, spending time together, sleeping together, hanging out with each other, and everything normal couples do! Except with a small little thing added. Or, should I say big? I dunno lol. My character would have, you guessed it, a very big, perfectly round, motherly bubble butt you can always play with and tug at :) I think it’s a nice little spice to add into the scene considering all else is normal. I love exploring the different thoughts, reactions, impulses, and communications we could have if you actually lived and had a girl around like this on a day to day basis no matter how boring or exciting it may be!

My character would be very, very submissive, loving and sweet to you too. I love the thought of just doing whatever my boyfriend wants to do and doing everything for him, listening to him, caring for him and following behind him, supporting everything he decides to do as a loving girlfriend should :) You’re the man and leader after all <3

Kinks:
Wild to passionate to mundane sex and everything in between.
Big butts and having it worshipped <3 (as you can probably already tell, this won’t work unless you love girls with big butts, lol)
Being all out submissive
Romance (not required, but sometimes it’s nice! It’s a bf/gf roleplay at heart anyway)

Limits:
Honestly, there’s really none. I mean, none. Feet, I guess? I don’t hate them! Nothing wrong with them. They just don’t do anything for me. But… yeah, you’d be surprised how much I’d be down for. Try me ;)

If you’re interested, send me a PM with your name, age, and time zone. I’m EST, USA. We can jump right on it and get something started quick:) I love just roleplaying on the fly, making things up as we go. You can take it wherever you want as well! Be as creative/crazy or as normal as you want it to be. After all, I’m following your lead on how our daily lives go in this story, being your submissive girlfriend <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom