Mx Female I am new here so bare with me as I look for role play partners.

Rodd

Looking for writers NOT ghosts!
I don’t like writing these so I borrowed some ideas from a friend. I am hoping to find at least a couple of female role players to write some sexy romantic (long-term) stories with, I have experienced in para style role play, which is mostly two or more paragraphs so please if you like to role play with one line, do not message me. Here are a few things that I live by.

1] Be logical with your character, I like reality based.

2] I am seeking storylines with 60% story and 40% smut, this can change depends on the plot ideas.

3] Please stay in character, I can't say how much of a turn-off or let down it is when someone can't stay in character.

4] Communication is a Key, So be willing to message with me through PM about things. I am open to ideas and will listen to them. Doesn't mean I will like them or want to do them, but we will surely work something out.

5] I am open to generally anything kink-wise as long as it site appropriate but please don't expect me to change my character mid-story for you.

6] I generally play older male roles but if the plot was right I could play younger of legal age.

Please message me if interested. Thank you for reading this.

Back
Top Bottom