Fx F or NB Freedom Lost (NSFW)

So I'm looking to play a rich bitch type character, massive ego, sees herself as above everyone, and has a penchant for pretty things. Because of how her mind works she sees anyone less wealthy than her as objects to decorate her mansion, and I'm looking for someone to play a character who ends up as a slave to my character. How that happens we can discuss ooc, whether your character is purchased in an auction, or perhaps a thief who tried to break in only to end up caught. My character will be ruthless to make sure the message is never forgotten that she belongs to her now, rarely a moment will go by where her pretty new toy isn't restrained in some way and has something stuffing her mouth whether that be a gag or a cock(If you want me to play my character as futa). Also, this idea can be done with OCS or characters from fandoms (Here is my Fandom List) just know I only do oc/oc and canon/canon so no oc/canon.
A few things to know:
-I'm playing the dominant role for this

-Since I've been getting asked this a lot, I'm not interested in rping on discord.

-I'm looking for this to be F/F, F/Futa, or Futa/Futa. So no male characters, please.

-If we use art for character refs I'd prefer to stay away from AI art.

For anyone who wants to know what I'm into here's my F-list - Warning

More specific kinks:

Caging

Bitchsuits

Leash and Collar

Foot worship

Forced clothes wearing

Whipping

Multiple characters basically my character inviting over her friends to have fun with her new slave

Back
Top Bottom