Mx Any πΏπ‘’𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒸𝒢𝓇𝑒 π‘œπ’» π“Žπ‘œπ“Š.🌹(αΆœΚ³α΅ƒα΅›β±βΏα΅ αΆœα΅ƒΚ³α΅‰α΅β±α΅›β±βΏα΅ ᡗʰᡉᡐᡉ˒)

Jacques

π•€π• π•£π••π•šπ•• 𝕕𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•π•€ π•—π• π•π•π• π•¨π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
Supporter
Good day to you, people of Bluemoon! Thanks for dropping by my thread! I'll get straight to the good shit, since we all love good shit, then add some housekeeping details afterwards.

So what's this thread all about? Well, my favorite thing to do in an RP is to set up a caregiving dynamic. Basically, I like for one character (YC) to be someone who needs a lot of looking after by someone else (MC). This can take any number of permutations, but the crux of it is MC taking care of YC: Seeing to their needs, helping them with everyday tasks, satisfying them emotionally and sexually, etc. Generally, the needier YC is, the happier I'll be, lmao.

I generally need one or more of the following to stay interested in an RP long-term. None of them are mandatory, and everything is up for discussion of course, but I know what I like!
  • pregnancy (mpreg, fpreg, nbpreg, I'm good with all of them-- I do like full pregnancy though, not just breeding, though breeding is fun as well)
  • physical weakness (I love this and can't get enough of it, the weaker the better, though I know it's sort of odd)
  • age/size gaps (I love a naughty age gap when it fits; size differences are hot too and somewhat tie in with the weakness thing lol)
  • illness/injury/disability (and lots of caregiving along with all that obviously)
  • hurt/comfort (physical or emotional or both just gimme)
  • mental illness/substance use disorders (the more severe the better :3 )
  • eating disorders (again, the more severe the better lmao)
As for plots/pairings, I'm very open and loose. I have several plots and pairing ideas listed in the old RT linked in my signature, but I'm trying to keep this thread a little more brief. I will list a few premises that I always enjoy. Please note that I am very flexible on gender pairings. I really don't mind what gender either of us play. I'd say FxF is where I have the least interest and experience, but I'm open to it! Generally speaking I play cis male characters, but I'm happy to play female or nb as well.
  • Regency/Victorian setting
    • Noble x Noble
    • Noble x Pauper or Servant
    • Arranged marriage
  • Modern setting
    • Doctor x Patient
    • Teacher x Student
    • Model x Photographer
    • Sugar Daddy x Sugar Baby
    • Taboo pairings (Father x Daughter, Siblings, Step-relations, etc.)
  • Old West
    • Prostitute x Miner/Cowboy
    • Widowed homesteader x Cowboy
  • Mental Hospital (Contemporary)
  • Insane Asylum (Regency/Victorian)
  • Sanatorium/Convalescent Home (Regency/Victorian)
  • Twisted Fairytales
    • Beauty and the Beast
    • The Little Mermaid
    • Suggest one! Preferably something common that I'll actually be familiar with haha
  • Your suggestions! Please bring me your pairings/plots/cravings!! As long as it involves caregiving I'll probably be interested lmao.
If any of that sounds interesting or appealing, PM me!

All right, this is already getting longer than I wanted it to lmao. Here's some boring stuff I'd be grateful if you read anyway:

What I'm looking for in an RP partner:
  • Enthusiasm! Please be excited! You don't have to throw around emojis and exclamation points like I do, but I hate feeling like my RP partner isn't into what we're doing, totally kills my vibe. When you PM me, please tell me what you're interested in and excited about!
  • Cooperation! Let's brainstorm and come up with something juicy together! Please be open with me about what you want and what you like.
  • Romance and drama! Yeah, I'm one of those people. Give me all of the angst, drama, and emotions!
  • OOC chat! I like to make friends with my RP partners whenever I can. I won't pester you, I just like to keep in touch. Whether it's about characters and plot, what you had for dinner, or how your day has been-- lay it on me :D We can hop to Discord for OOC if you like, but I'd prefer to RP in PMs on-site if possible.
What I bring to the table:
  • Enthusiasm! As if it weren't obvious, I'm a fucking dork. RP is a huge part of my life and I get excited about it.
  • Posts! 1-3x a week on average. Maybe more, maybe less! Unfortunately I do have mental health struggles that sometimes make it harder to write, but I try my best. I am active daily for OOC though, and I will keep you informed about when I can post.
  • Checking in! Like I said, I'm active for OOC chat daily. After a few days to a week of not hearing from you, I will give a polite little poke to see if you're still interested.
  • Patience! While frequent and rapid posting is fun, I'm totally cool with slower posting speeds too. I just ask that you try to keep me informed and not leave me hanging and I'll do the same for you.
I could go on, but I'm trying to keep this manageable. If you're keen to know some kinks of mine or to see some writing samples, feel free to mosey on over to my old RT, linked in my signature. Or you can PM me and ask away! Whatever's easiest haha. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom