Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Seeking long or short term smutty fun. (NSFW images/GIFs/Links inside)

Ashley Green

Queen of Spades
Hello there! Thank you for taking time to read this thread. As the title of this thread says, I'm looking for partners for long term or even short term smutty role plays. Most of my RP's do center around a main theme of Cheating/Netorare/NTR. I like playing modern day settings, real world type setting, fantasy or sci-fi settings, fandoms, mixing things up, real world with fantasy and such. Below this will be lists of RP ideas I have, fandoms I would like to play as or in the world of. If you find anything in here that interests you let me know. I will also include some images and gifs or links to things that inspire things in me or might inspire ideas in you. If one does, let me know what that idea is, and the image or gif or link that inspired it in you. Also, I only play as my characters I make, or the fandom's listed below. I'm not playing your characters for my RP's, please don't ask, I have my own and will share them and their face claims if asked when we settle on an idea to play.

Current ideas for Role Plays I have right now.

This idea comes from a story I've been reading for a long time now, I can share a link to it if you wish, just ask.

But the main idea here is...A loving family, husband, wife, two little girls. The husband and wife very open with each other about all fantasies, helping each other fufil them. The husband felt on some hard times losing his job but when finding a new one, it was going to make him move to a new city. They talk, and he gets an apartment, with a roommate close to his job. This will all lead to them ending up fulfilling one of the husbands biggest fantasies, seeing his wife taken by another man. The roommate who thinks of the hot wife as something to dominate, take from the husband, to make into a hole craving his dick.

Again I can share the link to the story, the first chapter does help to set this up better than I really can.

But if you pick this idea, do please know, the roommate has a set look to him, Balding, a bit shorter than the wife, hairy, pudgy, out of shape body, but a huge cock and really knows how to use it.

This is the story of a husband with a fantasy to see his wife blindfolded and fucked by someone else. Playing around with his fantasy some, the wife would tell made up stories about her and other guys some nights while orally pleasuring him. Then when she has to attend a work conference out of town on a weekend, the husbands birthday that weekend even. She promises to fulfill that fantasy of his. The guy that the husband ends up selecting, will end up being his wife nemesis from another company, something the husband won't learn about until after.

This idea comes from a story I've read, I can send a link if you ask to get more of an idea for this. I personally would love for the rival to still look like in the story, but it's not a need, we can come up with a look for the guy if you don't wish to use the look I have in mind.

This one has three ways to go about it. But it's one my partner needs to agree, to play multiple roles, different guys for the challenges.

The blackmailer - Someone is black mailing my character, something from her past, or something from her work. Giving her these challenges to complete or the info will get leaked to her family and coworkers.

The Sorority - My character is trying to get into a sorority, this sorority though likes to really push the limits, giving them challenges to do not caring if the pledge will have to cheat or not.

The cuckold - A husband is giving his wife challenges to do. Some with him present most without him there but will need photo or video proof.

This one is set for a short and long term. Short would be a one night concert, my character hooking up with some guy at the concert while her boyfriend if looking for her.

If going long term would be a week long music festival, and I would request my partner to play a new guy each day of the festival she will end up hooking up with. Also for the long term, drug use would be used at times, but nothing really hardcore, mostly things like weed, aphrodisiacs, maybe some cock(Snort a line off a cock, heh).

A lonely wife, needing some extra imcome to keep up the house payments, rents a spare room in her home on an Air BNB site. Her husband gone most months, either working out of state a lot, or in the military and deployed over seas. Her first few guest would be normal before those questionable guest start showing up, slowly turning her from the faithful housewife into a cheap slut for future guests.

Another one, if going long term I would ask my partner to play new guys for new days or weekends in the RP.

This idea My character would be hiding her love for cosplaying from her boyfriend/fiancé. Going in secret to comic conventions, even starting an onlyfans type account to show off her cosplays, in time getting lewder on that account.

With this one, we could either just play a weekend comic convention scene, or if you, my possible partner, is fine playing different guys for different days/scenes, can turn this longer term, her becoming a slutty cosplayer over time, to taking random guys for her onlyfans in her hotel room.

This idea we would play out a Bachelorette Party. This could be short, me just playing the Bride to be on her journey from faithful fiancé to walking up in someone else bed, or with someone else in her bed.

Or if we go a longer version. It would need for my partner to play multiple guys in the RP as I would play each lady in the Bachelorette Party. We would play out each ladies events of their night, saving the Bride to be for last of course in this version.

The idea here is that my character after a break up(Or if we want to keep a cheating angle, behind her boyfriend/fiancé/husbands back) decides that embark upon a journey for the next year, to fuck a new guy each week for one whole year.

Yes for this idea I would ask my partner to be open to playing multiple guys as we would play out many different scenes during the year(Or all 52 if someone is up for that) and yes would also ask my partner be open to playing different races, ages, body shapes, good to very ugly in looks.

And some fandom's to add for more fun.

For the moment, just some anime ladies I'd like to play as. Will update more things in time.

I do prefer to play this fandom ladies against OC's. I will list canon characters from the fandoms I'd like to play paired with them in time.

Animes
One Piece - Nami, Robin, Vivi, Yamato, Boa
Naruto - Kushina, Sakura, Ino, Hinata
Bleach - Orihime, Yourichi,
My Dress Up Darling - Marin
Highschool DxD - Rias
Sword Art Online - Aauna
RWBY - Pyrrha, Yang, Blake
My Hero Academia - Miruko
Eminance in the Shadow - Alpha, Delta
Fairy Tail - Lucy, Erza, Mirajane,
Dragon Ball - 18, Chi Chi, Vidal, Bulma
Demon Slayer - Mitsuri, Shinbo

And here is the current F-LIST which in time will get updates to it also.

Now for some things for you to enjoy if you wish. Some pics, and gifs!

0722182d5c10c01bc9e839f89c17a67a.jpg

ca44cdbf0ef12204aa1c08a661518552.jpg

45d083bcdd0d6cdb71cd1b07d4390679.jpg

71f20e2a82de294a08e1becad3fd3f9e.jpg

gifcandy-interracial-101.gif

2344f54682ae2697f88ac87957282424.gif

7c35517f0d15caf112fe92569dd42800.gif

__ran_sem_drawn_by_m_01F0TDVKQZK4EY7SVBQCFE3MTH.1680x0.jpg

597_1000.gif

379_1000.gif

641_1000.jpg

Last edited: