Mx F or NB All in the Family (Harem)

TTC42

Planetoid
Hello! You can call me Carl and I've been RPing for nearly two decades now, so you can consider me an old bean or a "boomer" as the fellow kids say. I enjoy writing smut, but I've always felt that just having an RP where you go from one smut scene to another just gets boring in the long run. So every RP I'm involved will need a hefty injection of either PLOT or just have really solid and likeable characters that will make me want to interact with them outside of sex. Characters, Plot and Smut, all key ingredients to make a solid and long lasting RP.
Ah yes, because I'm always and only looking for Long Term RPs.

All in the Family
(Set-up)
After MC's parents have a huge falling out and divorce, MC ends up living with his father and contact was mostly forbidden between the two sides of the family. Years pass and MC grows used to living without a mother as his father never remarried.
Then one day it happened, MC's father died rather suddenly and Mc was left without a home. That was when he received a call, his mother was calling him back to their small hometown where he would be living her once again.

The RP has a pretty simple set-up. MC lived estranged from his mother and sisters since he was very little and now he returns to live with them. In case it wasn't obvious, I am looking for something involving plenty of incest, but you might convince me to play this out without incest and just involving ladies from the hometown. I am also looking for a partner who would be willing to play the rest of the family and the hometown, effectively taking on the role of the females of the family. The number of sisters MC would have can be something we can workshop together.

As for kinks: F-list - Warning

Shoot me a message if you're interested! <3

Back
Top Bottom