Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cocknotize you~ (Male onsite edition; hyper, TF, bimbofication)

You'll play a girl (or girls!) for my guy to cocknotize and turn into a hyper-curvaceous bimbo who'll let him do anything to her!

Don't know how many takers this will get, but I wanted to put my shot out there.

My guy, for one reason or another, has a monster cock that has a secret to it, as your girl(s) quickly end up succumbing to. Whether it's the result of a bet, curiosity, or they're already in a relationship and it's their first time fucking, either way your girl(s) will have no idea what they're in for.

Not only would this cock take over their mind, to the point they'll literally start gagging on it while they're in the middle of a sentence, but it also does something to your girl(s') bodies.

Buttons will pop, panties will rip, and bras and tops become completely useless as their tits and ass start to grow bigger and bigger, until those melons are 3 times the size of her head with permanently hard nipples, and their asses are constantly jiggling and clapping with how gigantic they are. By the end, these girls will become uber-thick bimbos, more than eager to call their new stud "master" (or "daddy") and give up their entire body to them~!

Does this premise sound interesting to you? Then give this prompt a connect, and we'll hash out fandoms, characters, kinks, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom