Mx Female A sloppy, messy and colourful blowjob....đź’‹ (NSFW Links)

AverageRPEnjoyer69

Meteorite
Hey there! Do you know what I love? A nice, sloppy blowjob. The sloppier and messier the better really! I know I know, I'm definitely not the only guy on the planet here who likes a bit of sloppy oral fun, But something that is often overlooked when discussing what makes a good sloppy blowjob is a very important detail: lipstick marks! There is something so incredibly hot to me about the idea of a woman marking my thick aching cock as hers with her lips...

I want to explore this niche kink today! I'm both open to keeping our roleplay very simple or deciding to build a bit of a story around the reason that we put the emphasis on lipstick marks! Maybe we're an oral-focussed Onlyfans couple who decide to test out your newest purchases for our latest video?

Or perhaps I'm the acolyte of a witch in need of cum for her spells, who uses her aphrodisiac lipstick to leave tingling and stimulating marks all over my cock and balls to make sure I produce an ample supply of spellcasting components for you?

Or maybe you want to be really messy, and play multiple girls for me, marking my cock in all the colours of the rainbow? Anyways, I'd love to hear back from you so send me a message if you're interested! I'm sure we can figure something fun out together ;)

Back
Top Bottom