Mx M or F Life is Strange, The Wolf Among Us, OUAT & More!

Hello! Call me Helen. I am on the hunt for Fandom RPs - I am mostly open to FxM or MxM pairings, but I am also craving RPs that focus on more familial/platonic relationships in fandom. Just like how ao3 functions, I will mark ship pairings with an x and platonic relationships with an & so it's clear what the focus of the relationship will be. I will also highlight in bold the characters I am interested in writing as.

As a note, I often like to RP as neurodivergent or disabled characters, as I’m disabled myself and it’s what I’m comfortable with - but I understand if you don’t want to include it in the RP. Just giving a heads up on that. But I do enjoy that whole dynamic and the dimensions it can add and having the experience to back it- also works very good with hurt/comfort. Do love a classic kidnap/rescue whump scenario too, along with other whump/illness ideas - like to keep the domestic/comfort concepts but with some added tension.

For writing style, my preference is multiple paragraphs in third POV - response time varies on the day and energy levels, some days I can reply multiple times, others I’m just too tired. I also would prefer a roleplay partner who’s open-minded regarding writing multiple other characters of various genders/ages- it does get tedious when I’m asked to write all the male characters, or all the side characters and my partner clearly has no interest in developing the original characters and their relationship with canon characters - the interactions with canon characters is the whole point, in my pov anyway. Doing a fandom setting then refusing to engage with the canon characters? It makes no sense to me. Might as well do a completely original idea instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

* Pairings with F!OC or M!OC signify the gender of the OC I am willing to RP in a relationship
Fandoms
The Wolf Among Us

Bigby Wolf x F/M!OC *
Snow White x M!OC

Life Is Strange

• Don’t have an exact idea for this, but we can hash it out in DMs. Could do the classic scenario of a character being kidnapped by Jefferson, then the fallout after
Mark Jefferson x F/M!OC
Max Caulfield
x Warren Graham
Nathan Prescott x OC

Twilight

Sam Uley x OC *
Carlisle Cullen x OC

Once Upon A Time

Regina Mills x M!OC
Captain Hook x M/F!OC
Mary Margaret Blanchard & David Nolan & Emma Swan & F/M!OC (craving roleplaying as an Original member of the Charming Family) *

Hogwarts Legacy
Ominis Gaunt x F/M!OC

Bridgerton

Prince Friedrich x F/M!OC
OC x OC with Canon side characters

• Would love to RP as an Original member of the Bridgerton family. The pairing can be discussed in DMs, but a Prince Friedrich romance is an option

Teen Wolf
Scott McHall x M/F!OC
Peter Hale x M/F!OC

Back
Top Bottom