Mx Female Cursed Adventurer (NSFW links)

Wicked Wolf

Primal Desire~
Greetings future friend. You can call me Wolf and you'll soon fully understand that is my theme. A little about me, I've roleplayed for 15+ years and I love to find long term partners but I seek shorter to the point ideas for shorter plots that can devolve into sexy good times. I'm a huge fan of fantasy and modern fantasy allowing for a larger degree of creative world building between us as partners.

Onto the plot of this idea which is simple in premise but it could be quite fun in how it would be played. My character is an Adventurer who lost his party and friends while hunting a werewolf pack where he was the only survivor. He is a well known individual among the people and many would love to have him around but he took time away from that life for several months and now without any money left he returns to the career he once knew seeking a payday that could help him get by and given his previous status as a strong warrior he suspected it wouldn't be hard to achieve, his body has even grown in size and strength since he took a break from this life. Now he just has one little problem that he must hold back on and that is the lycanthropy that now curses him. Most nights he must hold himself together to stay the man and now after taking time from this life he felt like he has satisfied that goal but he never took what the smell of blood and the feel of fighting might do to him or more importantly what the smell and feeling of pretty young women might entice out of him. This quest of his might be doomed to fail unless another could hold him back, convince his other side that there were more important things to hunt. Perhaps we take a much darker fate for this group or perhaps there is another like him one that has conquered this and could help him do the same. So many ideas so little time to even think of them all.

Inspirational images, NSFW:
Impaled to the knot
Pinned and mated
Broken and filled
The female wolf

Kinks I like:
Noncon/dubcon
Dom/sub
Knotting
Rough or Aggressive Sex
Excessive Cum
Size Differences
Younger Partners
Monsters
Bestiality

Kinks I avoid:
Scat
Vore
Gore
Snuff

RP Preferences: 3rd person or 1st person. DM's preferred but Discord possible. Semi Detailed with 1-3 paragraphs at least, if more that is fine with me just expect longer reply times on my end.

If all that sounds good then don't be afraid to shoot me a message. If you have alternate Ideas I'd be happy to listen in but at least keep the idea in the same line of thought unless you'd rather do a Fandom rp which I will list below.

Fandoms I can do:
Inuyasha
Naruto
World of Warcraft
My Hero Acadamia
Harry Potter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom