A Stardew Valley Search (Let’s Double Up)

Ambrosia

Planetoid
1722085727347.jpeg

Current Cravings
- canon x oc (happy to play any bachelor / bachelorette for your side)
- fun combination of story, fluff, spice, and slice-of-life shenanigans with a pinch of supernatural elements​

Introduction and Expectations

Also posting this on ‘male requests’ since I’m looking to double. Just a simple fandom search this time around! I've jumped back into Stardew and would love to do a story set in Pelican Town. I'm mainly looking for canon x oc tales right now, but wouldn't mind an oc x oc line if you hit me up with some ideas. I don't have any specific plots in mind, so let's brainstorm something fun between us 😄

Anyways, hello, writers of BMR! I'm Ambrosia (a plot-gremlin and angst appreciator) and I'm looking for one to two writing partners to help fill the writing void. Below are some things I expect from potential partners / things potential partners can expect from me in return.

Doubling. I can play both male and female characters. I prefer someone who can do the same. I'm 100% down to write with other gals as long as you can double. I'll be happy to play any bachelor or bachelorette from the game / SDV Expanded / or Ridgeside for you.

NPCs. They make the world feel more alive. I'm always down to bring in NPCs and would appreciate someone who feels the same. Frankly, a world that revolves solely around two characters has a tendency to grow stale. If we enjoy an NPC enough, they could become a recurring character or even a new OC.

Post Length. Quality trumps quantity, but I need at least a few paragraphs to stay invested. My posts tend to hover around 200 to 1,000+ words, and I only write in 3rd person, past tense. I want a partner who's capable of pushing the plot forward (as opposed to merely reacting). Roleplaying is a collaborative effort, so it should be a give and take, a nice balance between reacting to posts and moving a scene forward.

OOC Chatter & Brainstorming. I adore brainstorming. Plot-related OOC chatter is a requirement. I realize my longest-lasting RPs tend to be ones that include ongoing communication. I'm not too fond of 'winging things' and diving into plots blind, and (while spontaneity and plot twists are loved and appreciated) I like having a general idea of where the story is going, a roadmap of sorts regarding future scenes we'd like to see or plot points we'd like to play out. This next part isn't a requirement, but if you're down to make headcanons / fangirl over the RP with me, I'll be a very happy and appreciative camper 🥺

Post Frequency. I generally aim for once every 1-3 days. I'd appreciate a partner who can post once every 1-3 days as well. If you're going to be gone for an extended period, just let me know! As long as there's OOC communication, I'm pretty patient and down to wait for your return. I'll extend the same courtesy to you if I have to step away for a little while. For shorter posts, I don't mind going back and forth if we happen to want quicker / more interactive scenes.

Face claims. Anime or art only.

Ghosting. A heads up would be appreciated (I'll be sad if you suddenly disappear), but ultimately, this is a hobby and you don't owe me any explanations. On my end, I do my best to message people when I lose interest / if I find that we simply don't click as RP partners. Life is short, write what you want. No hard feelings!

Note: I consider a story dead after 7 days of zero communication.

Smut. Our story can be more plot-heavy, or it can be a smut-fest. Whatever floats our boat, BUT there should always be some sort of plot—or at least good character chemistry or it will get boring.

Back
Top Bottom