Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any The Sexual Freedom Act of 2024

OpenDelights

Planetoid
Hello fellow kinksters!

With the passing of the Sexual Act of 2024, our world has been revolutionized, transforming the landscape of human interactions and sexuality. This historic act has legalized all consensual sexual activities at any time and any place, with anyone, and has removed censorship barriers, allowing adults to enjoy their sexuality freely and openly.

Our Scenario: I will be portraying a couple who is exploring this liberated world, engaging with a myriad of characters—friends, colleagues, strangers, neighbors—each encounter presenting unique and thrilling opportunities. Together, we will delve into the dynamics and intricacies of this world, where freeuse is the norm and every interaction can lead to something unexpected and exciting.

We start from the couple having to adjust in their work and family lives. We can explore how their work dynamics change and how corporations will accept and encourage this as the see more productivity. We e will evaluate how their personal lives change with their friends and family. How do major gatherings like wedding, birthday, holidays, and even funerals change. The new law allows everyone to fully embrace their sexuality and let their freak flags fly as high as they want.

I would also love to explore how businesses and the media change. How do advertisers and news broadcast change. How does the media now adapt to the removal of censorship and weave in sex with compelling storylines.

What I am Looking For: -

Creativity & Versatility: An imaginative roleplayer who can seamlessly switch between multiple characters, both male and female, each with their own distinct personalities and backstories.

Open-Mindedness: A willingness to explore a wide range of interactions and scenarios, embracing the spirit of this new societal freedom with enthusiasm and respect.

Engagement: Someone who is eager to contribute actively to the evolving narrative, bringing energy and spontaneity to each scene.

If the idea of creating a captivating and adventurous story in this liberated world excites you, please drop me a message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom