Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Creativity Under the Blue Moon: Looking for Dynamic Role-Play

OpenDelights

Planetoid
Greetings! Enter the world of diverse and fascinating role play under the serene gaze of the blue moon. I'm currently searching for a spirited, playful, and innovative partner to join me in weaving an immersive narrative experience.

Here's a little bit about me: I'm an experienced writer with a decade under my belt, brimming with ideas, and interesting storylines to bring to life. I value creativity, depth, and versatility in my role-play partner. Therefore, I'm inviting individuals who can play both male and female roles and hope you can too.

Excitingly, I've got a host of narrative scenarios for us to explore! A tantalizing 'free use' neighborhood, where our characters navigate through the complexities and thrills of a unique social structure. A stimulating world set in 2024, where 'free use' is the law of the land, and our characters delve into its ramifications. A vibrant 'free use' city, thriving with interesting interactions and intricate relationships for us to explore.

Also, for those who enjoy a celebration of love mixed with a twist of mischief, I have a collection of wedding-based narratives up my sleeve!

Join me in crafting these stories and adding your unique touch. Let's make these tales as intriguing, profound, and fun as they can be! I'm looking forward to collaborative, spirited, and wonderfully unpredictable role-play sessions with you.

Send a message if you are interested, and let's embark on this creative journey

Back
Top Bottom