Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male An Insane Body Modder and his Protege

Cenobite

The Hell Priest
Hello everyone, I am Cenobite or Ceno if you please.

I've been roleplaying and writing off and on for many years. I really hope to make some new memories with all of you!

Typically I play the sub role of things and I prefer to play darker plots. I tend to write really long starters but my posting tends to stay between 1-3 paragraphs.

As far as erp goes I am open to most things, but some of my limits are: Vore, Hyper, Toilet Stuff, and extreme gore during erotic scenes. I do also prefer to write and play with characters over 20.

This is just one plot that's been itching at my brain all day.

YC is one of the top underground body mod surgeons in the cyberpunk metropolis where we currently reside. MC is a promising medical student going for a residency at a top hospital. Low and behold MC is betrayed and stabbed in the back by the medical school world and it's horrors.

YC finds MC at their lowest point. Years of experience with no credentials to show for it. Looking for shitty jobs in shady corners to pay bills. One night YC spots MC walking into a club they frequent. Unaltered by technology, eager to do something with their life, they're perfect to mold and corrupt... The rest is bloody history.

(Think Cyberpunk meets American Mary, though prior knowledge of either of these isnt necessary if you get the gist lol )

Back
Top Bottom