Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Ideas please

Beefcake

Moon
Hey I do more conteporary type art althougth I have done some random fan Adventure Time fan art and things in that area but im blank on ideas so if anybody wants to trough some stuff at me? Favorite music, places to hang out, emotions or maybe just objects you like anything helps oh and heres my site and deviant if you wanna check it out

http://www.wix.com/Beefcake/Frontbeef

http://danix54.deviantart.com/

I'm a music person, but I have deep appreciation for art, so I'll give it a stab at hopefully giving you ideas.....

uhhh.... things I like I suppose is where I'll pull from:
deeply intense love
snow
pumpkin pie
strawberries
soft flannel
plush throw blankets
peppermint
ocean
thunderstorms
caresses
kisses
the sound of a cello
the male voice
laughter

Ok.... that's a lot. I'll stop now. XD

darkangel76 said:
I'm a music person, but I have deep appreciation for art, so I'll give it a stab at hopefully giving you ideas.....

uhhh.... things I like I suppose is where I'll pull from:
deeply intense love
snow
pumpkin pie
strawberries
soft flannel
plush throw blankets
peppermint
ocean
thunderstorms
caresses
kisses
the sound of a cello
the male voice
laughter

Ok.... that's a lot. I'll stop now. XD

Thanks a came out with a pretty cool pic off that idea.

darkangel76 said:
My stuff inspired? Sweet! Which one??? XD

I put it up on my site its in my gallery after my Alice cover. Its called Your Man. The way you were talking about deep kiss and love and deep voice I thought to work on this pic I took at a musem of a viking in action model and looks slightly cooler then it sounds.

Beefcake said:
darkangel76 said:
My stuff inspired? Sweet! Which one??? XD

I put it up on my site its in my gallery after my Alice cover. Its called Your Man. The way you were talking about deep kiss and love and deep voice I thought to work on this pic I took at a musem of a viking in action model and looks slightly cooler then it sounds.

Ooooh! Nice! :)

Back
Top Bottom