Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Husbando Gacha and Other prompts! (NSFW Stuffz)

Glove

Super-Earth
Hey! You've probably seen or even read some of my threads before but I might as well introduce myself all over again! My name is Glove and I'm back with yet another one of my brain born ideas! Or... Would it be returning with a whole thread? Probably the whole thread. This thread is open for any gender and I could care less what's between your legs as long as you like OOC chatter and are respectful!

ANYWAYS

You'll usually find me on the site or on discord where my name is evolg ! I'll usually do my best to reply to an rp as soon as a response, but I might wind up getting backed up or not feel in a writing mood! But if you catch me on a good day I'll go back and forth for hours! But I'm up to wait for replies as well! Before we get to the goods. I have to say I will not allow scat, vore, gore, hyper stuff, or any variant of those! If you're not wanting to include those please scroll on down!

OH AND PLEASE! NO RL FACE CLAIMS!

Now that, that's all out of the way! Let's get on to what I do enjoy, yeah? I promise it's a big ol' list! (Slap on the F-List. Slam it on with the might of Zeus)

WHAT I ENJOY

I generally enjoy a lot but things that I am willing to write more than usual is

Sci-Fi
Modern-Fantasy (Technology and Magic intertwined)
Fandoms
Female Monsters with Human Men
Anything Interracial (Doesn't just have to be Black on White. Asians and Latinas are hot.) Or Interspecies
And I'm willing to write things concerning ferals if you ask politely!

You might have noticed modern isn't on my list! That's because that setting has become partly... boring? If you give me a good enough idea for it I could be fished into such a scenario, but I'd need some spice!

As for my fandoms I don't have ideas for all of them, but this is just to let you know I'm into them!

Dragon Ball Z/Super/GT
Jujutsu Kaisen
My Hero Academia
For this one I generally want to do some feral play either with a male trainer against female ferals or a female human against male ferals!
The idea I have for this would be some bright-eyed new Pokemon Professor who's exploring an unexplored region and learning about all the pokemon! (Leaning towards wanting male professor!
So the idea I have for this one is the beginning of a grail war and we'd just be playing a female master and male servant duo! Or if you're more into doing a male master and female servant duo we definitely can!
Up to do Anthros as the Animatronics or just keep them as actual robots!
Solo Leveling
Black Clover
Chainsawman
Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer
Marvel (Comics)
Dc (Comics)
Persona 4-5

Probably some more as well so please don't afraid to ask! I only bite the people I like!

PLOTS

So for my first idea it'll be a sort of 1x1! I'm really looking for something set in a more sci-fi setting and I thought of nothing better than a mechanic and the girl he built himself! This rp is generally inspired by three specific videos (1, 2, 3). So for this rp, the sex scenes would supplement for repairs at first as demonstrated in the videos! I sort of thought that's how the mechanic would test her systems or open up her chest cavity for easy repairs and such, but if we want to go into a more romantic aspect it could obviously just be used for sex! XD

Now this second idea is a very malleable one, but what it would resolve around is YC being gifted with some form of gacha system. It is a very open idea, but the only things that are srt in stone is that there are four banners, all with six anime/gaming men within and YC would have to for them and such! You'd have to complete missions, quests, and several other tasks to be able to purchase these men along with three other secret gacha mechanics which you'll have to message me to find out! :p

These will be made up entirely from fictional men from fandoms and I'd love to talk to my partner about who they'd like to see and these banners will be made specific to each person with hopefully no overlapping characters! (if I get multiple people).

Feel free to ask if this idea is still open as I really look forward to doing it and would like to see if others share the same interest as me!

So for my third idea, I want to do something that's Solo Leveling Inspired, but if you've never seen the series that won't be a big deal! YC would be just an ordinary woman, going about her day and such, and without any prompting there is a break in the magical space of the world, allowing creatures from another reality to break through and begin running rampant.

YC would be gifted with a leveling system which I will control and you'd be the world's sole protector (let's be realistic you're staying in one city) during your time as this city's heroine (secret or not if you desire) you'd meet guys who will become romantically interested in you... Or you might meet some monster boys that you can rescue from dungeons!

This entire idea is still very rough and very much up for discussion with whomever messages me for it!

Of course feel free to hit me up with your own plots and ideas, but I'd want to do these primarily!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom