Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any Wicked Witch

Vihku

Moon
This thread will be quite barebones for a while, but I'll be updating it over time.

Introduction.

I enjoy playing characters that are often nonbinary or genderfluid, such as futa, femboy, amorphous slime, or an alien hunter. The specific character I choose depends on the setting, story, and other characters involved.

I have a strong preference for fantasy or sci-fi settings. However, if you have a compelling idea in mind that is set in the present day etc, I'd love to hear it.

While I don't mind if our stories are heavy on the smut, it needs to be justified within the context of the story. Typically, my posts range from 200 to 500 words, but this can vary depending on the situation.

English isn't my native language, but I strive to write well and appreciate the same effort from you. I don't mind the occasional spelling mistake or grammatical error, as long as the text is readable and clear.

Simple scenario

Witch's apprentice.

Your dream has finally come true: your application has been accepted for private tutorship by the enigmatic Witch of the Borderlands. Known for their selective nature, the Witch only takes on one student at a time, and now, that coveted position is yours.

Your acceptance letter stated that you should come to a predetermined place at a specific time to receive more instructions. You arrived prepared, over an hour before the appointed time, and as the clock approaches the anointed hour, a small nervousness grows inside you. Is this really something you should be getting involved in? There are easier ways to learn about the magical and mystical arts, but steeling your resolve, you decide to wait and see what happens.

At first, you hear the distant caw of a bird—maybe a crow? Then another voice joins in, and soon it feels like the sound is coming from inside your own head. The world seems to turn upside down as a flock of ravens descends upon you, covering your whole body. As suddenly as they appeared, they vanish, leaving you alone and disoriented.

Gathering your wits, you realize you're no longer in the same spot you were a moment ago. In front of you stands a large three-story house. Most of the windows are dark, but a warm glow of light emanates from the window in the middle of the front door.

Back
Top Bottom