Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A shameless invitation to write.

Oh, you again. I was expecting another visit, but so soon? Well, now that you are here, let us see, which perversions we can conjure with our writing. So where shall we begin?
First of all: You can call me Avel van Silberstein.

As many on this site, writing is one of my passions. And this passion is especially fun, if it is shameless smut, isn't it?
You'll find me to write in a range from 300-700 words usually, but of course each scene needs different lengths and i value an interesting exchange. I wouldn't want our smut to be spoiled by the looming terror, which is a set word count.
As you may have guessed already, i am searching for smut heavy roleplays. But don't get me wrong. Smut without an interesting hook, doesn't work, does it? And if the story gives a good basis, oh how the smut can flourish.
If you decide to write with me, you will see, that i love to brainstorm. How could the story be? How does our world work? And how can we make it extra kinky?
But enough of that. You have come here, to see the kinks and plots, haven't you?
Which kinks we include is obviously depending on which set up for a roleplay we choose. So don't be shy and ask me, to include your deepest desires. And if you enjoy the ones in my list, let me know it.
But not i won't let you wait longer.
FavouritesYes, please!Depending on the SceneNo, thank you.
Body WritingAnalAge DifferencesNon Con
Casual SexualityCock WarmingDub ConScat
ClaimingFistingExotic Cocks/BodiesSexual Gore
Cock WorshippingGapingIncestVore
Cum PlaySex ToysWatersports
DegradationSexual Exhaustion
Dirty TalkSpanking
Dom/Sub
(Including Dom/Slave or Pet)
Excessive Cum
Harem
Humiliation
Masturbation
Messy Sex
Monster Girls
Outercourse
Skimpy Outfits
(Especially Skirts)
Squirting
Vaginal

Let me say a few words to the kinks, before we go to potential story set ups. If you want to make me happy, you won't have to fulfill each and every kink. It is much simpler than that. I'm craving for the girls in the roleplay to be shameless, even proud, sluts. They should enjoy taking the initiative, even if they are submissive, and show how much they enjoy, being in those perverse situations. You will see, that this will be quite enough, to make an character dynamic, which is most interesting.
And this formular to success works in every setting, i have in mind.

The Collector.
MC is a Collector. Not of stamps or art, no as the gentleman he is, he collects women.
This setup could go in different directions: Either we have an modern day scenario, in which MC seduces women, maybe even famous ones, to add them to his body count, or we have an medival fantasy set up. In that medival fantasy world, MC would be a Mage or something similiar, which collects various monster girls, to find his way to immortality.

The Influencer.
Not quite, what you will think of at first. MC isn't the influencer himself. Instead MC will help YC with her content. Soon her follower count will explode, but how couldn't it with her new E-Girl look and the constant ahegao face?

The Incubus.
YC, maybe a naive girl, which doesn't believe in magic, tries an ritual. What could go wrong? But soon she will be surprised to find a mighty Incubus in her living room.

The Attraction.
MC is some kind of supernatural being, which has been captured and sold. Either to a zoo or to a rich family; either way he is supposed to be an attraction. But instead of being a obidient pet, he searches for a way to escape. And as luck wants it, a young woman is about to discover her love for the exotic.

The list of plots will be expanded, you can be sure of that. And of course are the ideas just basic set ups, it is now up to you. Choose one or maybe bring your own idea to me. And maybe, if we brainstorm together, we will find some lewd story, which makes even the devil blush.

So:
What are you waiting for?
Write me.
- Avel

Back
Top Bottom