Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Looking for some fun plots.

KingWolf

Moon
Howdy everyone!

I'm new around here, hoping to meet some new people, engage in some interesting plots and have some fun. I'm pretty open when it comes to the length of replies, the location of the role playing and tweaking things so both partners are happy.

Some ideas or concepts I'm open to:
- ShifterxHuman
- FurryxFurry
- Cousins/Stepsiblings
- Stepmom/college age son
- Historic
- MonsterxHuman

Some RP Ideas:

Idea #1: Werewolf/Human - I started this concept awhile back on another board where my character is an alpha werewolf who decides to isolate himself and try to live with his curse and avoid spreading it to others. He stumbles upon a woman and in the heat of the moment accidentally bites her, spreading the curse to her. I'd like to have it be where the female character is strong-willed and fights him every step of the way. I'd like to become where the drive to become a member of the pack forces the two to have to overcome their adversity to one another.

Idea #2: Nerd/Cheerleader - I think this would be a fun one. The classic nerd hooking up with the cheerleader. I haven't really fleshed out this idea a whole lot. I'm open to discussion on how the circumstances arise to cause the two to meet up.

Idea #3: Mountain recluse/hitchhiker - I'm thinking for this one that maybe a rich girl/mature woman travels up into the mountains for a retreat after a bad divorce and some form of accident happens and she ends up in the care of a man who either lost his wife or son, went through a bad divorce, etc.

Idea #4: Stepbrother/Stepsister (Could be stepmom/stepson): My dad snagged a rare, young beauty not long after the death of my mom. While I couldn't fault the man for being mesmerized by her beauty, I didn't know she came with a daughter. I would finally have a step-sibling, something I hadn't given much thought to. When I open the door and see the two of them, I had to keep from letting my jaw hit the floor at the pair of stunning beauties. Meanwhile, my dad obliviously calls, 'Are you going to let them in son, you're letting out all the cold air.' I step out of the way and allow them both to walk inside, not failing to miss the smirk my new step-sibling and mother cast my way.

Idea #4: Best Friends With Benefits
We've been friends forever, since childhood almost. I watched you blossom into the beautiful young woman you are now. Watched curves you never had appear that you suddenly couldn't stop showing off. I never thought you felt anything for me till you showed up on my doorstep in the rain crying.

I'm also open to discussing possible ideas if you're not interested in any of the above.

Last edited:
Howdy everyone!

I'm new around here, hoping to meet some new people, engage in some interesting plots and have some fun. I'm pretty open when it comes to the length of replies, the location of the role playing and tweaking things so both partners are happy.

Some ideas or concepts I'm open to:
- ShifterxHuman
- FurryxFurry
- Cousins/Stepsiblings
- Stepmom/college age son
- Historic
- MonsterxHuman

Some RP Ideas:

Idea #1: Werewolf/Human - I started this concept awhile back on another board where my character is an alpha werewolf who decides to isolate himself and try to live with his curse and avoid spreading it to others. He stumbles upon a woman and in the heat of the moment accidentally bites her, spreading the curse to her. I'd like to have it be where the female character is strong-willed and fights him every step of the way. I'd like to become where the drive to become a member of the pack forces the two to have to overcome their adversity to one another.

Idea #2: Nerd/Cheerleader - I think this would be a fun one. The classic nerd hooking up with the cheerleader. I haven't really fleshed out this idea a whole lot. I'm open to discussion on how the circumstances arise to cause the two to meet up.

Idea #3: Mountain recluse/hitchhiker - I'm thinking for this one that maybe a rich girl/mature woman travels up into the mountains for a retreat after a bad divorce and some form of accident happens and she ends up in the care of a man who either lost his wife or son, went through a bad divorce, etc.

Idea #4: Stepbrother/Stepsister (Could be stepmom/stepson): My dad snagged a rare, young beauty not long after the death of my mom. While I couldn't fault the man for being mesmerized by her beauty, I didn't know she came with a daughter. I would finally have a step-sibling, something I hadn't given much thought to. When I open the door and see the two of them, I had to keep from letting my jaw hit the floor at the pair of stunning beauties. Meanwhile, my dad obliviously calls, 'Are you going to let them in son, you're letting out all the cold air.' I step out of the way and allow them both to walk inside, not failing to miss the smirk my new step-sibling and mother cast my way.

Idea #4: Best Friends With Benefits
We've been friends forever, since childhood almost. I watched you blossom into the beautiful young woman you are now. Watched curves you never had appear that you suddenly couldn't stop showing off. I never thought you felt anything for me till you showed up on my doorstep in the rain crying.

I'm also open to discussing possible ideas if you're not interested in any of the above.
I am interested in your first roleplay idea!

Back
Top Bottom