Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any ๐‡๐ž๐ซ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž

Angieee

Meteorite
_com.apple.Pasteboard.3dp1n1.gif
Muse Aโ€™s world was flipped completely upside down in a matter of days upon the news of their fatherโ€™s embezzlement and fraud. The man whom they thought was a smart and dedicated businessman was really just a crook and schemer. Due to his crimes being uncovered his wealth was snatched from under him and by association Muse Aโ€™s wealth fled as well. With their father behind bars and nowhere to turn they decide they have to get a job and fast! Unfortunately to their dismay no one will hire them with this scandal attached to their fatherโ€™s name. Riddled in the newspapers and casted on multiple news sources it seemed like everyone knew who they were, and simply turned them away. With enough wandering Muse A ended up in a place they never thought they would, โ€˜The Slumsโ€™. Rats and trash littered the streets, cars and buses honked loudly, the air felt heavy and dirty but it smelt even worse. Attempting to take in their new surroundings their eyes landed on a flickering neon sign that seemed to be on the verge of giving out. โ€˜Jimmyโ€™s Dinerโ€™ one of the mโ€™s was completely dark but it all added to the grimy mundane charm. Stepping into the diner theyโ€™re slapped with the smell of coffee and greasy fried food. Itโ€™s warm and chatter between customers filled the air, if nowhere else will take them may as well try their luck here. Their hard work pays off and soon they have a job, a creepy boss, and a disgusting hand me down outfit that barely fits them. Muse B was instantly captivated by Muse Aโ€™s naivety as well as their story. They liked that Muse A stuck out like a sore thumb and decided they would sho JPEG image.jpeg w them the ropes, not only how to successfully work in some bunny old diner but to navigate their new way of life ! Of course Muse Bโ€™s help came with a price, a price Muse A had but no choice to pay given their new circumstances.

JPEG image.jpeg JPEG image.jpeg

Alrighty hi !!! Iโ€™m Angel or Angie whichever you prefer lol. Iโ€™m looking for a roleplay partner or two to play out this plot with me. Iโ€™m a very casual role player and honestly donโ€™t want to write out or read a whole book with replies lol. Iโ€™d like for my partner to open minded when it comes to taboo themes as this specific plot will definitely include things like somnophilia, non/dub-con, drugs, water sports, and more! Not only that but Iโ€™d like a long term roleplay partner lol. Iโ€™d like to be able to play out multiple plots and stories with you as well as building a friendship of some sort lol. Iโ€™m 19 which is fairly young and Iโ€™d love if my partner was around that ball park in their twenties or such but if not thatโ€™s fine. If youโ€™d like to suggest other plots to me thatโ€™s totally a-okay with me I enjoy other taboo themes as well like younger characters, incest, impregnation, etc. blah blah blah hm what else should I add ? If you have any questions please please ask !! I donโ€™t bite and Iโ€™m fairly nice I would say lol.

Hereโ€™s my F-list:
Bam !

Iโ€™ve had some people come to me with plots and ideas and I forgot to mention that I usually play the more dominant roles !! Iโ€™m fine with any pairings and Iโ€™m even fine playing submissive as long as the circumstances are good. I love playing mxm and fxf! I love to play as futas as well. As far as pairings everything is on the table just check and clarify with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom