Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Assorted Fantasies I Want to Try (CW: a few CNC requests)

CrystalRose

Hi everyone! I'm back with my second RT! This one's gonna focus more on sexually-driven stories (so much more traditional erotica than my first RT). If you're interested in a more story-driven RT that focuses on queer magical girls defeating the dark powers of loneliness and isolation, feel free to check out my first thread! For the rest of you degenerates: welcome to my horny request thread >:3

So! Here's what I am looking for in a partner:

As far as writing and grammar go, I'm totally okay with basically any level of grammar proficiency! As long as I understand what you're saying, that's all that really matters. I care more about the quality of your writing. Give me something that I can bounce off of in our rp and don't violate any of my limits and I'll be happy. Personally, I usually try to match my partner's post length, though I typically write at least one paragraph or so.

For content, you can find my kinks and limits on my f-list, but here's a brief rundown of the major things I like:

Facials (recieving)
Frotting
Cumming in food
Clones

Physical violence (with only one fairly obvious exception I'll specify later on in this thread)
Toilet Play
Ageplay
Any character under 21

Additionally, I should mention that I'm most interested in depicting relationships between transfemmes. I'm t4t myself, and I always feel like that particular type of relationship gets depicted enough, and so I'm primarily looking for rp pratners who want to play other trans women. That doesn't mean you can't shoot your shot if you want to play a cis character, just know what my priorities are.

Also, even though this is my sexual rp request thread, I still want the biggest smut/story ratio we have to be 40/60 at best. I'm not really interested in describing sex acts without a dynamic established between the characters involved.

Finally, for post frequency, I want to try to make weekly posts (maybe on Fridays or Thursdays, we'll see how well I can stick to that). I am currently trying to juggle a bunch of stuff (new job, regular ttrpgs, mental illness, and also trying to get myself some friends in the city I just moved to), so I may get a little spotty. All I ask is for some patience/understanding as far as post spottiness is concerned.

But anyway, all that covered, let's talk actual scenes!

So, I recently found out that the post-twilight love triangle romance genre is actually kinda fun and I want to explore it a little, haha. The basic idea is that there are two characters fighting over my character, with a sort of symmetrical push and pull that my character has to juggle/manage. HOWEVER! I do want the bickering to kind of evolve into an enemies to lovers arch-- which means that our characters eventually become a thruple :3

Exactly what it says on the tin here, haha. The basic premise here is that we're both in college-- my character is a shy, nerdy girl who is very easily fluestered while your character is her more outgoing, jock-y room mate who. It's got potential to be a sweet little love story, but what I think I like more is your charcter noticing that my character is into her and using that to basically play with her, trying to make her anxious and flustered before the two of them finally get together.

This is one of the darker rps I want to do. The basic idea is that my character is a princess in one of those classic damsel in distress fairytales who gets kidnapped by a wicked queen. However, in this story, there's no hero coming to save my character. She's left entirely at your character's mercy-- or lack therof. In terms of how I want the archs to play out with the story, I want there to be about 50% before the actual kidnapping happens where we see your character formulating her scheme while my character tries to thwart you and things like that, and then the final half shows your character slowly breaking my character down until she becomes a perfect little toy for your character.

Changing the tone completely here-- this is an erotic rp that has themes about self-love/learning to accept your body :p.

Anyway, here's the premise: my character has struggled with self-hate all her life. Every time she sees her reflection in the mirror, she wants to smash it and forget the whole experience. However, some sci-fi/fantasy bullshit leads to the creation/introduction of an evil clone into her life, and what begins as a semi-intense quest for mutual self-destruction as our characters try to destroy each other leads to a growing warmth where our characters recognize the good in themselves by externalizing it. And then they fuck (look, just because I want to be artistic about it doesn't mean it's not still ERP).

This is kinda half-formed in my head, but I think I like the idea of having a sexual prank war between two characters. Basically, the way our characters are courting each other is by playing little jokes on each other that usually involve tricking each other into touching/eating cum, losing clothes, things like that. The dynamic I'd want to have in mind would be a sort of "battle of wits with absolutely no stakes" where they're evenly matched.

As far as my desired rps go, this is by far the darkest, so fair warning there. The idea here is a high-fantasy adventure gone horribly wrong. A band of adventurers goes dungeon-delving on a quest for wealth, fame, and power, but are quickly overwhelmed by the denizens of the dungeon and subjected to repeated sexual torment. Aside from hard limits, basically anything is on the table. This would take a lot of in-depth character building and trust-building before we rp, obviously, but if you're interested in a darker story, this is it!

Editing to add some spooky rps for Halloween!

Ok, admittedly, this one is probably non-sexual. It's more just a fun concept of "spooky haunted mansion but actually they're super nice." There'd be all sorts of spooky guys in this rp who kind of turn the "evil monster" schtick on its head. Like a vampire that gives dental advice, or a jazz skeleton, or a werewolf puppy who plays fetch with the jazz skeleton's bones. The actual story could focus on a character exploring the mansion, or maybe uncovering something deep that serves as the root of the mansion's wholesomeness vs. the usual horror of a haunted house. The only caveat there is that I don't want it to be a, like, "secretely they're all evil" or "they all experienced super fucked up trauma" thing to be the secret-- I genuinely want the haunted house's wholesomeness to be unambiguously good and cute

As anyone who knows me can tell you, I am obsessed with magical girls, so here's an rp about a team of magical girls who transform into classic hammer horror monsters, but like, cute magical girl versions. This would require us to play multiple characters, but standard fair would apply with our characters facing off against evil, uncovering/unraveling a mystery and ultimately saving the day/the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom