Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Submission for Survival!

Scrapbeak

Planetoid
Hello, thanks for stopping by!

I’m a 34 year old male who’s been writing 15+ years. I’m very selective about my stories–I value detailed, descriptive writing and typically lean toward dom/sub style relationships, whether romantic or otherwise. I write male characters that are (90% of the time) dominant or dominant leaning, and I enjoy writing opposite female or female presenting characters (with the rare occasional exception of male presenting femboy characters).There’s nothing better than meshing well with another writer and exchanging ideas/posts/chat in a relaxed, mutually respectful, mature, communicative environment–but don’t let the seriousness of this post leave you thinking I’m some stuffy, too-formal, unapproachable elitist. The tone and demeanor of this particular thread is designed to save everyone time–myself included. That said:

If you’re not interested in including these elements in a story, we’re not a good match!

Anal play (including rimming on both sides, bonus points for an interest in male characters receiving at least fingering)
Multi-paragraph, detailed responses

^Currently that’s my list of kink cravings! It’ll adjust and grow/shrink based around my desired themes. If you’re interested in catching my attention, mention a willingness/eagerness in writing the themes below:

Non-human characters, where applicable
Harem themes
Shortstacks, curvy characters
Enjoying writing/reading descriptions of ERP themes
Friendly/communicative in OoC
Dub-con/coercion
Noncon-to-con
Rapid responses/more than one post a day
Age gap (in either direction)
Corruption

With those (adapting and likely frequently edited) lists out of the way, I should talk about what type of stories I’m actually interested in investing my time in. I typically tend toward darker theme stories that involve dubcon/coercion of some sort, incorporating themes of shifted power dynamics–or pre-existing power dynamics that are enhanced due to external or internal circumstances. Currently, I’m leaning toward smut-centric stories, with a mix of at least 50/50 story/smut and favoritism for stories that include smut as a central part of the story itself–for examples of what I mean, see most of the concepts listed below.

Below you’ll find some stories/ideas/loose plots that I am happy to play/adapt/showcase as things I’d find fun to write. If they’re lined thru, they’re currently unavailable for whatever reason.

Right now, I’m primarily interested in:

Submission for survival!

Whether its bargaining in a zombie apocalypse or paying a sellsword with a character’s body, sexual submission as a motivator/in trade/exchange is a concept that I can’t get enough of. Whether your character is willing to make that kind of trade, whether they have to be coerced–or even straight up forced into the dynamic–this sort of storyline will always keep my current interest. Broader examples include:

Your character(s) coming to mine for protection or resources and either freely offering themselves physically or being taken advantage of in a situation that can either slowly escalate or drop off the deep end immediately. I’m happy to accommodate you with male characters that are tailored to your own desires in these stories. Some generic situations that I’ve worked with in the past to facilitate this sort of dynamic are:

Zombie apocalypse
Large or small scale war/conflict
Blackmail
Rent/Living space
Promotions/Employment
Modeling/Casting
Magical artifacts

Feel free to come to me with your own concepts that incorporate the themes/dynamics I’m interested in currently, or to ask me if I’m interested in a story or concept you might have. I reserve the right to just ignore messages I don’t think are great fits or I deem to be low-effort. I’ll write in modern settings, medieval (low fantasy to high fantasy) settings, historical settings, and even some sci-fi settings.

Back
Top Bottom