Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female Taken, enslaved, violated, our wombs claimed by their seed. But at least we have each other... | Slightly Homoerotic, but not Lesbian Fantasy

Mneme Sophia

Meteorite

In the Enemy Camp, After the Siege...

They came quickly in the night. I first noticed when the light I thought was dawn in my window was in fact the temple mount aflame.

A coordinated strike. The nomad tribes of the south taking the walls by stealth while the bay was blockaded and our navy trapped. Our fathers, brothers, husbands, they couldn't protect us. Most of them were cut down at the arx, or left to bleed out in the briny bay.

The City, our great mother, she has fallen in flames.

But for us, no such swift end awaits.

We're both gagged. Tied, thrown into a tent in a writhing, sobbing pile of nude women. Sweaty, soft skin on skin, palpitating hearts beating against each other.

We're distributed to our masters. You and I together still.

We're taken for what we are. Empty wombs, begging to be colonized. As they fuck us into the sheets, our hand tangles together, our legs are crossed and touching. I hold your hand, and we squeeze when it hurts, but also when it feels... good.

And when we're both gaping, cum-dribbling shells, we tangle together for some semblance of comfort and consolation, breast to breast and fingers laced.

I suspect we'll grow heavy and round together, too...

Hey there! It's not exactly gay. But there's a lot of skinship happening here between girls. Call it a vain attempt to get the fantasies filled that male writers just can't hit right. Shoot me a DM!

Back
Top Bottom