Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just a newbie ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveAlive

Star
I'm a little knew to this and would love to try it out, I don't really have any cravings at the moment. Everything has to go by the rules and it will be played through PM or Thread. ;) I'd also prefer to play the Submissive Character but I will sometimes be willing to play the dominant character.

A couple of pairings:

Master x Slave
Teacher x Student
Babysitter x Baby Sat
Student x Student
Principal x Teacher
Female Worker X Co-Worker
Demon x Human
Vampre x Human
Angel x Demon

Those are only a few.

I have one particular pairing that I want to do, I already have a certain plot to go with it. Pm me if you want more information.

LoveAlive said:
I'm a little knew to this and would love to try it out, I don't really have any cravings at the moment. Everything has to go by the rules and it will be played through PM or Thread. ;) I'd also prefer to play the Submissive Character but I will sometimes be willing to play the dominant character.

A couple of pairings:

Master x Slave
Teacher x Student
Babysitter x Baby Sat
Student x Student
Principal x Teacher
Female Worker X Co-Worker
Demon x Human
Vampre x Human
Angel x Demon

Those are only a few.

I have one particular pairing that I want to do, I already have a certain plot to go with it. Pm me if you want more information.

I have some ideas that we could do for fun if you are interested? Let me know by PMing me!

Zero: I already have one of those, but if you have a good idea then maybe I could fit in another one. ^_^

Well if you still wanted to do the babysitted x Baby sat I wouldn't mind doing that again I suppose.

-Bump-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom