Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Current Intrusive Thoughts

Hinterland

Just Another Day
Hello hello!

I am making this thread outside of my main one for more on the go whims I am craving. Even if they don't get a response, it's more a thread for me to get an idea out there so I remember it. Some of them can be pretty normal thoughts, while others are out of my norm and wouldn't normally think about. Some are curiosities to see if I'd be willing to try them again. So this thread will get right to the point! * Next to a role is my preferred role.

Human* x Centaur - This has been an on and off again thought of mine.. part of me wants to try it.. while the other knows that this leads into some territory I've never done. Either way.. been curious. This is thanks to Futurama/Recent viewings of HP.

Human* x Medusa (Gorgon) - Not sure how it'd work out.. if not Medusa herself, some type of snakelike or lizard like/humanoid being. Must maintain some humanoid facial/physical features. Open to a snake form and human form.

Son* x Mom - Simply just haven't had a nice RP with these roles in a while. I've got random ideas to wanting to hear yours.. I just want a good RP with this! Same with Nephew* x Aunt!

The Boys (or something similar) - Just something in this universe or some similar universe where it's our own thing, can be just as messed up or toned down. Show or comic doesn't matter.. doesn't necessarily need to be canon either. If Boys or similar, willing to add more taboo roles into it such as familial, or darker themes. I have a character with teleportation, but can always make something new or different.

Weeds (but not really) - more something similar, not involving the characters from the show. Setup similar though. Can go the family route, but I am more looking for a friend's mom type of deal. Stoner milf that deals.. reasoning could be your own. 18+ for me, but MC could be a friend YC never met, or perhaps watched grow up, whichever. Regardless YC finds out I'm the only friend of their son that actually smokes, and perhaps it could lead to some interesting connections!

Resident Evil (Mainly Village currently) - Mainly an interest in the Lady herself, or perhaps something involving one of her daughters. If we venture out of village.. the only other monster creature I'm open to is Alexia Ashford I think and that's a maybe. As far as human characters: Rebecca Chambers, Claire Redfield, Ada Wong, Sheva Alomar, Jill Valentine.

Marvel Snap - Hard to explain.. different from actual Marvel.. something including the game itself, possibly cosplay elements involved, meeting at a tournament or something.. simply could be interesting. Snap is about the only card game I'm knowledgeable in.

Human* x Dragon - Kind of similar to the snakelike/lizard like scenario. Can 100% be a dragon.. but would prefer YC to actually have a humanoid form for this.

Zombie Apocalypse/Apocalypse in general - I usually don't have a plot for this which is why I typically only mention it in passing. However, a new idea recently came to me. I usually start at the beginning of the apocalypse and time skip into it. For this I want to jump mostly into it. I am looking for some type of either incest pairing or another fitting pairing of people who knew each other before the apocalypse started, but somehow end up finally finding each other years into the end of the world. Example and one of the most fitting would be brother/sister. If we did at least twenty years into the apocalypse they would be at least into their thirties or even forties.

Please refer to my other thread for more information on what I like or possible other pairings. This thread will be updated only when I get specific thoughts or lose interest in something listed. Thank you!

-H

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom