Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB โœท ๐ŸŽ€ ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐’ป๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“‰โ˜ฏ๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐ŸŽ€ โœท

cheribyte

future nostalgia
๐Ÿ‹ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐Ÿฉ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ‹

giphy.gif

(โธโธแต•แด—แต•โธโธ) ๐“โœฆ๊•ค๊ฎบแฏ… โ„ณ๐“”
I am searching for enthusiastic and creative writers that can assist me in creating a wonderful story together! Ideally, we write in threads, because I am just not comfortable with private roleplays. However, I am open to it - it is just not my preference. I have been roleplaying a long time, so I have a sense about the ideas I want to execute and themes I will find joy in writing. I suppose it will boil down to what my respective partner and I wants to play. I'm cool, but I am not all that chatty until I get to know you. I'm a busy student, and I have a job. Therefore, I am not readily available at all times. Let's focus on the stories we can write, because that is the most significant part for me - planning, gushing over OC's, and pushing pen to paper. Once we stop gushing over our characters, my interest tends to plummet relatively quickly. If you message me, please take your time with your message or I will likely not reply.
๐Ÿ’ โ‹† ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ‘ โ‹† ๐Ÿ’
2512494_47f2a.gif
dfqg8p0-9b6c4ab2-c671-4aac-9e01-65436a11174d.gif

๐ŸŒ โ‹† ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ฟ๐ŸŒบ๐“Ž ๐ŸŽ€ ๐Ÿ โ‹† ๐ŸŒ

Royal Affairs
Espionage
Slow Burn Romance
Historically Inaccurate History
High Fantasy
Mythical Creatures
Tastefully executed Adult themes
Disparity in Social Status & Class
Writing femme-presenting ladies

Back
Top Bottom