Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Age gaps, military men, a dark past… oh my!(Long-Term request)

bobahhfett

Planetoid
**EDIT: I AM LOOKING FOR ONE MORE TO ADD HERE AND WOULD PREFER THAT WE GET A DECENT AMOUNT OF PLOTTING DONE FIRST!**

Hello all! Like always, you can call me Kat or Boba! I am 20 something and have been roleplaying for about… 15(?) years! I am on the hunt again for an active roleplay since most of my stories have fallen off!

• I am EST timezone and work until 4:30 everyday! Sometimes I can be rapid fire, other times, I cannot!
• I am looking for literate writers, please! I understand not always being able to give beefy responses, but please, at least two decent paragraphs! I prefer quality or quantity!
• I prefer Discord as my writing platform, however, I do not mind writing through DM’s here on BM! I will not be participating in a public thread! :)
• Very little triggers and I’m open to a lot of different things! However, I find very little interest in non-con, sorry!

Still interested? Here’s what I’m looking for below!

Ideally, I would love a very dom x sub relationship. With a younger girl, I’m thinking she’s a bit troubled, rebellious and a lot careless. I would love for her to be found by some kind of ex army/marine/navy who was discharged for whatever reason(bonus points if he’s twisted himself and suffering with a lot). Maybe he struggles with his past and the bad things that he’s done and sees this as a chance to repent for those sins? Maybe he’s a police officer now that he’s left active duty and this is how they meet? We can definitely discuss the details on this!

I’m thinking it’s a decent age gap(I would prefer her to be between 18 and 20). She’s a daddy’s girl for sure but that’s why it makes her so rebellious, because she has no repercussions.

ALTERNATIVELY - I would ALSO love to do something with an active duty soldier and prisoner of war or maybe some government official that he’s been sent to save/protect.

MILITARY MEN IS THE ITCH I NEED SCRATCHED!

I hope we can write soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom