Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Hunting for Predators: a Search for Monsters & Vore [NSFW]

Siph

3 brain cells in a trench coat

In today's episode of "things normal people put in their limits", I'm looking for someone with a similarly niche interest for monster vore. Specifically, I'm looking to play a female prey opposite a predator in the form of a monster of some sort. This could be a particularly large animal like a snake or slug, or something more exotic like a carnivorous plant or Lamia. I'm not exclusively looking for vore in the classical "eaten alive" sense, either: a scene in which my character becomes an incubator inside a tentacle-filled flesh pit, or a cannibalism-themed scenario in which she's prepared and chopped up by a vampire, would be right up my alley indeed.

I am however not particularly interested in furries and other anthropomorphic characters. I'd also like to avoid the more out-there variants of the kink, such as same-size and cock vore; whether our RP is set in the modern world, a fantasy realm or a science fiction universe, I'd prefer to maintain some semblance or realism.

In spite of how dark and depraved all of this sounds, I'd strongly prefer for this to be consensual to at least some extent: although it's easy to go with a violent ambush on a helpless prey, I'd much rather explore possible reasons for my character wanting to meet this fate. I personally have a soft spot for my character being such a pervert that she actively seeks out this kind of encounter, but I'm also open to involve themes like temptation, compulsion and hypnosis to egg her along, so long as it doesn't completely override her own agency. In any case, there's bound to be some apprehension or regret at some point, but I want to avoid the struggling and screaming of "hard" non-con -- in large part because I suck at writing it.

Given the nature of the kink, I'm looking for something relatively short-term, though I'd be happy to do more than one RP if we enjoyed our first. I'm exclusively looking to play a female character, but I have no strong preference for your monster's gender, although, if they're sentient or come with a sentient handler, I'm inclined to prefer them to be female as well.

Style, Pacing and Boring OOC Details
By this point I have close to a decade of writing experience, the vast majority of which has come from roleplay. I've RPed within MMOs for years, ranging from impromptu quickies to military operations that lasted the whole day; I've GMed events and led guilds, but nowadays I prefer the relaxed nature of one-on-one plays. Suffice to say I like writing, and like to think I'm quite good at it, but that's no excuse for me to stop learning and trying new things: I love new challenges, exploring new ideas, and simply learning new words from my partner's messages.

Style-wise, I exclusively RP in third person perspective and prefer past tense because I always mess up present tense. I do not like strict emote length requirements -- it's best to just write as much as or as little as feels appropriate --, but I've noticed I tend to go for three or four paragraphs per post, and easily more in a slower-paced RP with less direct interaction. I enjoy visuals, but much more for the sake of inspiration than as exact faceclaims. I often send my partners references to give them an idea of e.g. my character's outfit or hairstyle, but none of them supersede descriptions in the RP itself, nor will I ever send you an image and tell you that that is exactly what my character looks like. I also strongly prefer drawn artwork over photographs of real people.

Behind the screen, I'm a full-time master's student nearing my graduation, with an unhealthy sleep rhythm erratic schedule that allows me to write about once or twice a week. As such, and in line with my overall laid-back approach, I only do play-by-post style RPs, where we write whenever we have time for our turn -- which I've learned is the common preference here too --, as opposed to more rapid-fire session-based RPs you may find in MMOs and some Discords. I strongly prefer RPing via Bluemoon's PM system because it allows me to easily keep track of everything, but I'm also open to play on a thread here if you're into it. I do have a Discord I share upon request, but considering how infrequently I use it I generally prefer planning over PMs too -- please do not contact me if you're just going to ask for my Discord handle.

Appetizers & Sides
I've already detailed my preferences when it comes to the central kink of vore, but that doesn't mean that that should be the only fetish on the menu. Below I've listed some of the kinks I generally enjoy and could imagine us including on the side. None are mandatory, but all are very welcome.
Clothing & Outfit Play
By far my top recurring kink, regardless of how wild or tame the rest of the RP is. I adore everything from neat uniforms to classy dresses, to dainty swimsuits and sexy lingerie. I love writing and reading how characters are dressed, down to the jewelry in their ears and ribbons in their hair, and how their outfits are ruined throughout their predicament.

Masturbation
Especially if we go with my character being a reckless pervert, it'd only be natural to include some self-pleasuring, so long as she can still manage.

Videotaping & Streaming
A fairly common trope in some vore hentai, and one that we can easily give a smaller or bigger part depending on what we want. It could be central to the scene, so that everything our characters do is to please the viewer -- or we could set the camera to record and forget about it.

Bondage
Those that have seen me around before must know how much I love bondage: whether it's a pair of steel cuffs to keep her from wriggling too much, or a full-on latex encasement, I'm game. In fact, I'd argue that vore is already an extension of my bondage kink, offering the tightly immobilising confines I love so much.

Breath play
Speaking of tight confines! Any form of choking, constriction and similar struggle is very welcome.

Death
"But Siph, does that mean your character will die?" With my preference for (semi)-realism, probably, yes, but I'm open to discussing options that aren't necessarily lethal. If it's not your thing, there's no need to graphically play out the prey's digestion, either: I don't mind leaving things open-ended, or fade to black once she passes out -- after all, there's not much more for me to write at that point.

Desserts
Thank you for making it this far! If any of this caught your interest, please feel free to send me a PM and we'll see if we can cook something up together. I've answered a few common questions down below, but if you're wondering something that isn't listed there, don't hesitate to ask! I'm always happy to talk about common interests.
What about this or that kink?
If you have something in mind that I didn't list above but you think I might enjoy, feel free to bring it up! It's especially helpful if you tell me what you specifically like about that kink, and how you imagine we can build an RP around it. Worst I can say is no!

What about multiple characters?
At the moment I'm only interested in playing one character. If you have an idea that has you play multiple characters, I'm happy to hear you out!

What about fandoms?
My old canon and cosplay threads list some of the fandoms I'm into (spoiler alert: it's all weeb trash). If there happens to be a fandom we share, it's easiest to pair one of its monsters with an OC, although I'm not entirely opposed to playing a canon prey.

Want to RP?
As a rule I don't respond to one-line and low-effort messages. We're probably not compatible if that's your preferred way of approaching potential RP partners.

uifmsq.jpeg

Last little bump for the time being. I'll try to get back to everyone that's messaged me as soon as I can.

Back
Top Bottom