Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB A Needy Princess to Capture or Rescue (Rewrite 8/10)

Request, Kink, T4T, T4F, T4NB, Circus, Fantasy, Orcs New

VagrantPrincess

That's right everybody, it's your favorite girl

A Needy Princess' Diaries

I used to be more involved in the community than in actual RP, but I seem to be going through an awakening My desire is to explore and discover myself through absolutely filthy ERP with other open minded people (don't worry, my prose and scene setting are great XD).

I'm PST based, and work typical office hours, but am usually pretty quick and consistent with replies.

RPing as a trans character aka I'm trans🏳️‍⚧️
I'm a non-op trans woman and only RP characters that match that anatomy, looking to RP with women and NBs (all types <3). How much that will play into the RP is up to us explore, and I enjoy it when that aspect of myself is enticing.

I'm 100% okay in exploring queer themes, but usually my aim is to be a woman who happens to have a penis. Just know that I want to play a diverse range of characters and not... the other thing.

Current Cravings

I primarily play bottom/sub femme characters. Right now, I'm enjoying playing with power dynamics, playing as characters that are either releasing their power and autonomy, or having it stripped from them. Relationship dynamics can rang a wide spectrum from trust and respect, to degradation and humiliation.

F-List

Kinks:

YesNo
Exhibitionism
Foot Play
Gangbangs
Heat / Rut
Master / Pet
Natural Musk
Watersports
Chastity
Cuckolding
Males
Photograph References
Pleasure Control / Denial
Scat
Voyeurism

Characters/Scenarios

Work in progress. I'm not used to writing out my own scenarios, so keeping them pretty open for now.

Settings I enjoy: Grounded, Modern, High and Low Fantasy, Cyberpunk, Slice of Life, Gothic/Romantic era Vampiric settings (ie. Castlevania, don't expect a whole lot of historical knowledge on my part, I just like the setting and vibes)

Scenarios (NSFW Links, all of them)
These are just some example scenarios of things I enjoy. If you see something you like, please let me know. We don't have to follow them to the letter, and I'd much rather collaborate and make them personalized to the people I'm RPing with.

The Ripper Doc Debt

Cyberpunk, Medical, Android.

Maria, age uknown, 5'4" near full conversion cyborg, and works freelance dirty work for corpos and gangs alike, Despite her work, MC has always opted for a sleek frame, and takes pride in ensuring that her augments never overshadowed her superficial beauty.

Over the years, Maria has come to YC for routine repairs, maintenance, you name it. YC's seen MC in every possible way, both externally and internally. While it's an unspoken rule of the trade not to ask questions, it's not hard for YC to tell the type of work MC gets employed for. Mental inhibitors, sub-dermal impact lattices, muscle relaxants, YC offered it all to whoever needed it.

After a run of bad luck, Maria's system is starting to malfunction. She comes YC's shop to work on her for credit, or maybe a favor?

(I'm super into mechanics, and doctors...)

Do you like the Circus?

Dub-con, Exhibitionism, Humiliation, Objectification, Pet Play

"Welcome ladies to the Circus of Lost Dreams! You've made it to the most exclusive underground circus the country has to offer! You'll see thrills and spills... if you catch my meaning, that'll enlighten even the discerning of perverts."
In an abandoned warehouse, deep in the pier, a crowd erupts in cheer. The Circus of Lost Dreams show caters to those looking to witness exhibitions of depravity.

At the center of the room leading the crowd in cheer is YC, the Ringmaster. Behind her bound by a leash is Lucia, a clown/acrobat onto the stage for her first ever performance, where she's about to discover the true nature of her new gig. Lucia will follow the instruction of YC, all with the goal of putting on the best performance possible, catering the desires of the masses.

Orcs, and Fantasy settings

Non-Con, Objectification

New tribute has been lain at YCs feet. Is MC a captured stray? Did she surrender to your army, trading her freedom for the lives of her army? Or is she just new livestock? Fuck, I don't know, but whatever the dressing, she's now yours to use as you see fit. Will she be put to use by you personally, or is she just a new plaything for your warband.

(I know it's cliche, but you know what, sometimes simple plots give the best results <3)
Not necessarily limited to just Orcs, but any larger fantasy race (Minotaurs for example).

Fugitive Princess/Reluctant Protector (Credit: L1zaT)

Romance, D/S, Fantasy

Mirabelle was a haughty, sheltered princess until a coup by her aunt forced her to flee to the countryside. Weak and in tatters, she stumbles across a deep wood inn. YC is an exiled knight that now spends her days in peace running this remote inn. Mirabelle is horrified to have to submit to the protection of a dishonoured knight, but has no choice but to accept their hospitality. Stuck in her childish, brattish ways, she is taught how to adjust to the life of a commoner the hard way.

Bad Doctor/Nurse

Dub/Non-Con, Medical Examination, Abuse

In a dimly lit inpatient room, Sarah lays in be. Waking up, groggy and uncertain of her surroundings, with her last memory being that her doctor (YC) said she needed to be put under for a portion of her medical exam. YC assures her that every step of the exam is part of her treatment, and to behave and do everything that she's told. Not wanting to cause a scene, MC will follow allong for as long as she can.

Note on Medical play: My limit is anything surgical, however we can certainly find a place for medical tools, drugs, or 'medical' restraints.

General Pairings
First is MC, second is YC:
Knight/Knights (enemies, rivals, adversarial, paterned, take your pick)
Abductee/Abductor
Human/Anthro
Human/Demon, Vampire, etc.
Pet/Owner
Client/Trainer (Gym, etc.)

Plotting

My process involves some discussion about what we'd like to explore and have a fluid exchange and development in the RP itself. Collaboration is essential: If you have a concrete idea of what you're looking for, absolutely bring it forward but be willing to adapt it a bit. It's important to leave things open enough to develop naturally, and explore where we're at.

My post length varies from 250 words to 2k on the very high end, and usually reply with a day or so. To keep the momentum, I'd like at least a reply a week, if not a few. Let me know if you need a break or won't be able to reply, life happens!

Last edited:
(UPDATE, added in main post) So, one thing that I unfortunately need to be upfront about is that I'm a trans woman and I'm only interesting in playing as such. I understand that not having standard-issue equipment by some standards is a deal breaker for some people, so there's your genitalia disclaimer I guess.

Update: Some light reformatting, admitted to a couple of my sexual desires, more to come as I settle down/open up. Admitted to looking for smut. Admitting here for people who read the updates that I'm also wanting to be topped.

(UPDATE) More genitalia disclaimers I guess, lol. I only like having my penis referred to as such, other penisey terms, or play on words like gock, girlhood, etc.

Update: Did a pretty serious rework, both in terms of clarification and readability <3. Bonus points if you've checked out my FLIST again

GET IN THE COMMENTS!

(Or don't, because apparantly that's against the TOS. So, like, get in my PMs)

Just a little stinker who got caught. I like playing little stinkers.
78d382e3fa498732714715566d643216.jpg

So, I basically rewrote 90% of my post last night. I'm feeling a bit better about it. Even if you've read it before, I recommend checking it out again!

Back
Top Bottom