Fx Female Looking to GM a long term fantasy adventure story where your character is transformed into a monster

In a realm of monsters known as Hybrids, Most humans reside in a mountain city with high walls and a religious order known as the inquisition to protect them. Many settlements and villages within the wilderness are only protected by a handful of inquisition soldiers, making them far more vulnerable to the hybrid scourge.

There are many variations of Hybrid and if one bites a human, that human will become infected and within two months will undergo a transformation into that variation of hybrid.
The variations of hybrids include: Lycan, Nekomata, Dryad, Harpy, Lizardkin, Lamia, and Oni.

It is widely believed and spread by the inquisition that once you become a hybrid, your human sensibilities will fail and you will eventually become a feral monster, but is it the truth? Your character will find out in time as they experience a journey of the self and the soul after becoming infected by a hybrid against their will.​

I am a woman looking to GM a fantastical world for another person playing a female character. In this RP you will play a human character who gets infected by a hybrid. depending on the scenario chosen, you will meet various characters while undergoing a change, not just in physical form but in perspective as well. I will play as every other character as you navigate this world and play out what I expect to be a fantasy story with themes of belonging, romance, drama, and adventure, along with slice of life survival elements as your character survives the day to day.

Of the above mentioned mythical creatures, I want you to pick the one you'd prefer your character to be transformed into eventually, though for your character it will be both unexpected and non-conensual. Which ever one you choose (or you can leave it to me) will alter the lore somewhat. The hybrid you choose will be known to be a unique sub-species of hybrid in that it can only infect women and so that particular hybrid sub-species will be female only and they are known to intimately prefer their own kind, so expect orientation play to be another factor along with the transformation.

Here are some examples and variations on what the different hybrids can look like, for some there will be a more anthropomorphic look, and a more human option. I'm not picky and would prefer to leave it to my partner's preferences.

[WARNING: Some images are NSFW]

Anthro Lycan, Human Lycan, Anthro Nekomata, Human Nekomata, Anthro Lizardkin, Human Lizardkin
Harpy Variation 1, Harpy Variation 2, Lamia Variation 1, Lamia Variation 2, Dryad Variation 1, Dryad Variation 2, Oni Variation 1, Oni Variation 2

You will also have a choice on how and where your character begins.

• Will she be a villager who is more familiar with the hybrid threat as there are no walls to protect you who runs afoul of a hybrid.

• Will she part of the *Noble Elite* who live high at the top of the mountain city of Muneth, believing they are perfectly safe from the hybrid menance.

• She could be a member of the inquisition who is eager to prove herself and protect people from the hybrid scourge.

• A sellsword who frequents both the low city of Muneth and the towns and villages in the wilds, looking for work only to fall prey to a hybrid

• A traveller from another kingdom who is oblivious to the hybrids existence and the threat they pose.

• A freshly trained recruit of the inquisition who is about to embark on her first mission

More can be discussed and any questions can be answered if you reach out to me. I am also open to you adding another hybrid-type mythical creature to the list if you have a favorite that wasn't listed above. You can also discuss your own starting point if you have an idea not listed above as well.

Relevant kinks: Monster Transformation, Mental changes, orientation play, non-con/dub-con

I am looking for a long-term story and character driven experience with romance included, sex can happen and will happen eventually when the story calls for it, but don't expect it to be the focus of the RP as I am looking for a focus on both the transformation aspects and the character driven aspect as your character experiences their life change in a dramatic way.

I prefer an average of 2-3 paragraphs as a minimum but can do more.

If you message me, please let me know your preferences including preferred posting length, the monster(s) you're most interested in (if you have a preference) and the starting point of your character (if you have a preference.) let me know any questions you have and any details you have in mind for the character you want to play.

I prefer to RP onsite only via Threads or PM's

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom