Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Could you be my Fairy Tale come true? - Searching fantastical shoujo-romance inspired stories and smut

Baka

Enough gay thoughts. It's time for gay actions!
qTnAoGJ.png

Hi there! And thank you for clicking this thread!

I'm Baka, and currently I'm looking for fantasy roleplays centering around themes like
villainess-character, otome-isekai and general fantasy romance roleplays, leaning in the shoujo-romance side of things.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
So what exactly
are you looking for?

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝
If you're even vaguely into animanga and related fandoms you probably have some sort of idea what I am looking for based on those fancy terms I threw around, but since not everyone are I try my best to explain it in more detail here.

In short I am looking for romance RP in fantasy-settings, which are heavily based in fantasy-settings you see in anime, manga, manhwa etc. These can range from just doing a basic fantasy roleplay with a generous romance lean, doing isekai story where the heroine gets teleported into an otome-game or novel, or for example a fan of the said otome dating-sim game dying in her original world and then getting reincarnated into that said dating sim... But as the main antagonist. I will throw some plots down below to give a possible partner some kind of picture what kind of stories I am searching for, but I am more than happy brainstorming something completely from scratch, do some neat worldbuilding, or just use a generic isekai world #1549 as our template.

I am unashamedly looking for shoujo anime/manga/manhwa tropes in these roleplays, so knowledge on the genre is always appreciated, but not must. If you're in doubt what that even means, just ask, but if you give me a sappy romance story with lots of fluff, some drama, maybe some political/class-stuff thrown into mix we are on the right track here.

Generally I am looking FxAny. I do have a lean towards FxF/Sapphic or NB/trans-characters, but open to play against male-characters as well.

Some of the prompts have a clear femdom-dynamic going on, but I am looking to play as sub, dom or switch, and obviously if the prompt has a clear lean on femdom I do want MC to be dom in those roleplays, with the possibility of relationship turning to a switch one.

OCxOC is the crux of this thread, but if you want something based on the fandoms down below feel free to ask.

I love to see variety in characters I play as or against. I don't mind playing as a typical beautiful heroine, or against a hot ikemen, but variation is always good in my eyes. Plus-sized heroine? Heck yeah! An older gentleman as love interest? Sure! Let's make heroine a trans-woman? Absolutely! If you have any pairing outside of the box you want to see in this type of setting feel free to run it by me, and we can see if we can come up wtih a neat story for the pairing.

At the moment I am not looking dark roleplays where heroine/villainess gets a bad ending for example. At the moment I am not in the best of headspace, so a comfy distraction from it is what I am looking for. Some dark themes and twist can be included, but I don't want the whole RP be a grimdark edgefest where every character is miserable and unhappy.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Some
general rules

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

If you're interested in reading more about my roleplaying and so forth feel free to check my main RT, but here are the most important ones;
  • Looking for story-driven RPs with smut included.
  • PMs or threads mainly. Discord is something I might be open, but generally not a huge Discord RPer.
  • Third-person, preferably past tense for both me and my partner
  • Average postl-length is at least two paragraphs. Don't have any upper limit. Wish that my partner is able to write 2+ paragraph in average.
  • Sporadic with replies. I aim to write at least one reply a week.
  • Ghost-friendly
  • Animanga/manhwa/anime-inspired refs only!
  • With some of these prompts I am more lenient with the harem/multiple character against one character, but the harems are always in favor of the woman, be it FxM, FxF or anything else.
  • Comfy and casual OOC is greatly appreciated among the brainstorming and playing!
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Kinky stuff
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

F-list

Favorites (not a must unless told otherwise):

➤ Everything anal-related (almost a must tbh)
➤ Everything cum-related / Gokkun
➤ Rimming (both ways)
➤Netorare/NTR (hard maybe with these)
➤ Armpits
➤ Monsters
➤ Condom-play
➤ Femdom
➤ Squirting
➤ Pubic/anus/armpit hair
➤ Dirty /musky cocks, vaginas and anuses
➤ Chubby/plump female/futa-characters
➤Wholesome small-penis play

Some thread-specific ones:

➤ Size-difference
➤ Small dom/big sub
➤ Shoujo-tropes
➤ Looking the smut be more lovey-dovey in these plays for the most part.

Limits:

➤ Vore
➤Micro/macro-stuff
➤Pregnancy and feet-focus (can be included as long as they aren't main focus)
➤ Tickling
➤DeviantART-tier kinks (blueberrification, flattening etc etc.)

✿ Plots ✿

Not Your Average Otome-Game Route

Muse 1 gets reincarnated in otome dating-sim as the villainess, who's destiny in the story is to die thanks to her being made the thorn on heroines side by the maker of the game. However wanting to avoid this destiny Muse 1 decides to do completely opposite as the maker of the game has scripted. They decide to befriend the heroine and make sure that they don't become the antagonist in the story.

However befriending Muse 2 aka. the heroine derails the original story so much, that heroine ends up falling in love with the villainess instead of the conquerable male-characters in the game. This further derails the script, and every possible love-interest antagonist of the story, which all try to get the heroine for themselves any means necessary.

Now Muse 1 has to protect the heroine from the scripted love-interest characters while dealing with the lovestruck heroine and sorting out their own feelings towards the heroine.

Key To My Heart

Muse 1, the heroine of the story receives a mysterious amulet from her mother, who says that it holds a mysterious power within it, and that she should carry it with at all times. Now adult heroine still keeps her mothers advice in her heart and carries this supposedly magical trinket everywhere she goes.

She then stumbles on Muse 2, a fallen demon-lord who lost her powers fighting against heroes party and saint, which was Muse 1's grand grand grand grandmother. For over a century he has been looking for the offspring of the saint in order to kill them and take the amulet. However things don't go according to their plan and the amulet shatters, releasing it's power to various small objects around the vast Kingdom, every time one of the objects is found they regain a small amount of their power. However finding these proves to be a problem, since only one who can sense these pieces, even vaguely is the Muse 1.

When hearing from the demon-lord that these pieces can cause accidents and give a lot of power to some even more heinous beings and people than they are Muse 1 reluctantly agrees to help them to gather the pieces. Maybe as they journey together the demon-lord ends up giving up from their goal of destroying the human-world and begins to see that human-race isn't so bad after all, and maybe even finds the one they want to protect and get even more than their old powers and status.

Sibling Rivalry

Deadbeat, washed-up noble ends up selling Muse 1 to royal family to pay off their gambling debt, where they are taken in as a special guest. Instead of having to work as a maid or something else they are treated like a part of the royal family. This is thanks to the royal family knowing Muse 1, and they were a childhood-friend to the two children of the current king. These two siblings both have been in-love with the Muse 1 ever since they were kids, and now that they were the age to find a marriage partner they both want to gun for their longtime crush.

These sparks a battle of the siblings to win over the heroines heart.

I'm Heroine in an Otome-Novel and the Arrogant Crown Prince is my Bitch

In an original novel the heroine was a meek and shy pillow-princess Mary-Sue, who let the arrogant crown-prince play with her like a fiddle, and treated the heroine poorly throughout the novel. Muse 1 always felt bad for her, and now after she finds herself teleported/reincarnated in that very novel she finally can serve the justice for the poor heroine.

Unlike the shy pillow-princess the Muse 1 is fierce person who doesn't let anyone walk over her, and she will make sure to put the crown prince (Muse 2), who is flabbergasted by her sudden personality change into his place, and the Muse 1 has a perfect weapon against the prince, since thanks to a pretty miniscule detail in the novel it was indirectly told that in the bedroom the high-and-mighty prince is actually a submissive and obedient. Muse 1 might've put some drugs in his wine that makes his sexual urges uncontrollable, and laid down the conditions that if he doesn't start to treat her right she will expose that behind all the bravado is someone who likes to be dominated themselves, and if he agrees to these terms she even might help him in the bedroom.

Crown-prince reluctantly agrees, and after a passionate night of heroine almost hate-fucking the poor prince and domming him in bed the deal has sealed, but slowly the princes attitude towards her starts to change, and under the cocky attitude is actually a sweet guy who put on a mask of cold and arrogant person for plot-reasons we can iron out together. And now the feelings of hate start to slowly but surely turn to something else, as the two spend more and more time together.

Made With Love

Muse 1 is a daughter of the owners of the small bakery. One day a noble, Muse 2, wonders in and gets to taste baked-goods and coffee made by the daughter as she is filling in for her sick parents, the noble ends up loving the baked treats and coffee served to them, and they offer them a job as their personal patissiere, which they take up on after considering the offer.

As the two spend comfy days together the noble ends up falling in love more than Muse 1's baked goods and drinks.

Villainess In a Den of a Beast

Muse 1 is a villainess who loses it all. Her status, her fame, her fiance/bride, absolutely everything. After being exiled from the kingdom she immediately runs into trouble thanks to her nasty personality, but just when she's about to meet her end a mysterious, huge figure wrapped in cloack swoops in to fend off the ones who were about to deal with her.

Muse 2 is a beast-kin who decided to move away from their homeland, and ended up stumbling to a scene where some peopel were attacking a woman, and decided to save them out of obligation, but they would've never guessed that the one who they ended up saving was a notorious ex-princess of the neighboring kingdom, spoiled and haughty woman who now demanded to get to stay wherever their savior resided in. After reluctantly taking them in they are surprised to see that they wanted to come in with them to return a favor and bake them a thank you sweets. Maybe this high-and-mighty ex-royal wasn't as bad as the rumors say, and since she doesn't have a place to go they end up her staying in their house for some time. Will this become a more permanent arrangement? And how will the relationship of a temperamental villainess and a beast-kin go?

Mostly looking for a comedic fluff with some drama here. Some things I would love to see here are also significant height-difference, and possibly more exotic genitals for the beast-kin. I may or may not want to see the villainess knotted at some point... Would prefer if the beast-kin would be someone who can turn between human and anthro, but this isn't a strict must.

Your idea(s)

These are all just suggestions I've played in my head, and I am open to hear your ideas or brainstorm something from scratch! All my ideas are also something that can be changed if there's elements that aren't to your liking, or you have ideas for it.
✿ Picture-ideas (slight ecchi/saucy warning) ✿
ODRPVD2.jpeg

i8Kh7cz.jpeg

fdWub9i.jpeg

YF9wteJ.jpeg

4LAAasX.png

hwH4mVP.jpeg

fvu3o9C.jpeg
✿ Series-inspirations ✿
Not a comprehensive list, but
  • My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
  • I'm In Love With The Villainess
  • Villains Are Destined To Die
  • Beware The Villainess
  • Your Ultimate Love Rival
  • Roxana
  • Sugar Apple Fairy Tale
  • Accomplishments of the Duke's Daughter
  • Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts
  • Akatsuki No Yona
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • The Saint's Magic Power Is Omnipotent
  • Snow White with the Red Hair
  • Why Raeliana Ended up at the Duke's Mansion
  • Mahoutsukai no Yome
  • Endo and Kobayashi Live! The Latest on Tsundere Villainess Lieselotte
  • I'm the Villainess, So I'm Taming the Final Boss
  • My Happy Marriage
  • Villainess Level 99: I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord
  • The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess and the Genius Young Lady
  • InuYasha
  • A lot of villainess/otome-isekai etc. manhwa/webtoons I probably forgot to put here.

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
That's all for now!
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

Thank you for checking out my thread!

43eeed1258da4da4a24c44ca0f3d2a9b0399bd6f.gif

Last edited:
╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗
Bump!
╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

22f9cc9028839e362e4f10b70cbac9badaf48a29.gifv

Back
Top Bottom