Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Fandoms and a Small Hint of OC

RideMyFace

Moon
Hey there: Thanks for taking the time to check out my thread. I'm coming back to Blue Moon after about an eight month absence and looking to get back into things now that I've got some extra time on my hands. For the time being, my thread will be pretty bland just for the sake of getting my interests out there, but I'll clean things up and add more in time.

About me: Literate roleplayer with about six years of experience under my belt, able to comfortably play as a sub, dom or switch. I write as either female or futa characters and also prefer to write against them, whether that be female x female, futa x female, or futa x futa. Post length varies from time to time, but you can expect an average of 3-6 paragraphs written in third person, past tense. Assuming I have the time for it, I put out at least one IC reply per day and occasionally more if I'm able to. I'm also happy to chat OOC if you'd like to discuss potential ideas, interests, etc. As for what I'm into, which is a fairly wide selection of kinks, here's my f-list. It might be a little bit out of date in some areas, but I gave it a quick look/edit so it should be fine overall. Will be sure to further tweak it later on. If I missed anything you'd like to know about, don't be afraid to ask.

Fandoms: I'm mostly looking for Canon x Canon, but am open to a potential Canon x OC pairing in some cases. While I have some ideas of my own in mind, I'd love to hear your own ideas, too. And lastly, which I mentioned above, I'm really only looking for pairings involving females and futas at this time, whether it be female x female, futa x female, or futa x futa at the moment. You're free to suggest other ideas, but I can't promise I'll take an interest.

(a * means I've read/am up to date on the manga)
Demon Slayer*
Jujutsu Kaisen*
Genshin Impact
Chainsaw Man*
Elden Ring
Resident Evil
Nier Automata

Hell's Paradise*
The First Descendant

OC Ideas:
I only really have one idea which has stuck with me for quite some time. That idea revolves around a powerful mafia leader/crime boss who's fallen for their right-hand woman, who just so happens to be some kind of undercover cop, detective, etc., and gets found out by said boss. As for how exactly things play out, it's totally up for debate and I'd be happy to discuss some possibilities with anyone who's interested. That being said, I have found the idea of a darker outcome to be rather appealing, so bonus points if you happen to feel the same.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom