Fx Male Shadowrun-Inspired Gangland [BBW Goblyn 4 M] 🌃🐉✨

Murdergurl

Incorrigible Butt-Slut and Goblin Enthusiast
Supporter

"Watch your back. Shoot straight. Conserve ammo. And never, ever, cut a deal with a dragon."
― Street Proverb

Hey there, Chummer!

I'm offering up a Goblyn female in a Retro-Future theme, set in the year 198X in a vastly alternate universe from our own. My character goes by the name of Bachi, and is primed and ready for an X-rated, Shadowrun-inspired Roleplay. I'm seeking a narrative rife with action, danger, and explicit sexual encounters amidst the backdrop of a neon-lit, urban dystopia.

If you are familiar with Shadowrun, this would be like a more generic notion of that RPG setting: Cyberpunk mixed with magic and High Fantasy races like Orks, Goblins, Trolls, Ogres, Elves, etc. If you are not very familiar, that's okay, too. I'm not looking to play in the fandom world setting per se, as this setting is just inspired by it.

Bachi Jung is a belligerent thug, a ganger that haunts the slums of her district. She is affiliated with the Bái Lóngzú (白龙族), or "White Dragon Clan". This street gang is colloquially known as Báilóng, or more simply as the "White Dragons". The Goblyn female is known on the streets by the alias of, Duchess. She is one of countless criminals that plague the sprawling slums of Monstro City (a Megacity set in South Afrika and encompassing former Johannesburg and the surrounding regions). She and her kin are in constant contest against the corporate-owned police force, as well as rival gangs and more powerful crime syndicates.

2024-6-30--00-52-42 (1).png

Bjung2.png

Bachi is primarily concerned with herself and her own desires. She will lie, cheat, steal, and kill just about anyone to attain her personal goals. Her gang culture idolises barbarity and strength, and her Goblyn clan hierarchy demands that only the strong and cunning prevail.

Bachi will work with others if it also furthers her own aims. In truth, Goblyn gangs exist primarily so that the group can harass and abuse individuals into submission. However, she takes no issue with undertaking her business alone. Her primary interests are getting what she wants in the most immediate of ways, and Bachi does not plan for the long game. If there is a quick and easy way to gain money or power or pleasure, she will take advantage of it whether it be legal, questionable, or obviously illegal. Bachi has no qualms about meting out collateral damage to the public at large, or otherwise “innocent” people, for personal gain. Her close companions are her fellow gangers, and they know the Goblyn woman by her predatory and belligerent nature.

An incorrigible brute, Bachi bases her allegiance with others on physical power. Physical force is her modus operandi for solving most problems that she comes upon. Bachi is a hammer in a world full of nails. If hitting something or someone didn’t get the job done, that’s probably because it wasn’t hit hard enough in the first place. Regarding individuals that out-mass the Goblyn female, there isn’t a Troll large enough that can’t be taken down with enough of her fellow gang members. Complex notions and ideas often frustrate and confuse Bachi, and she is loath to undertake any kind of complicated or systematically planned-out endeavour.

I will supply her full profile via DMs to interested parties

While I'd like the story to focus largely on a violent misadventure with our characters navigating the dangers of a cyberpunk urban jungle, I most definitely want smut present in the Narrative (Some nasty, raunchy butt-fucking, to be specific) If you aren't enthusiastic about Filthy Anal Sex and pairing your Male character alongside a BBW (Big Beautiful Woman) of the monstrous variety, you need not message me.

• I write in detailed multi-paragraph style, Third-Person. I expect the same out of my writing partners. I can supply writing samples upon request in order to exemplify my style.
  • I DO NOT reply every day, and two or three times a week should be my expected response rate.
  • Absolutely NO FUTAS, FEMBOYS, or FURRIES. Setting races should be oriented to Human and Classic Fantasy races:
    • Orks, Goblyns, Ougers, and Ælves are my main existing derivatives.
  • Looking for pairings ONLY with Hetero Cis-Male OCs!
  • Non-human pairings preferred, but not required.
I'd like for our characters to have some interesting contrast between them. I truly hope to see some ideas for your character that are more than just a mirror of Bachi's persona in masculine form.

Designer (26) (1).png

KINKS:
Anal (to include Dirty 💩 Anal Creampies), Body/Fat Worship (receiving), Filth (musk, sweat, unwashed, etc.), Exotic Penises, Exotic Cum, Masculine Males, (Large-framed, Broad-chested, Hairy, etc.), Older Males (racial ageing equivalent of mid-30s to 50's), Males of the Ork/Ogre/Troll/Goblin variety

LIMITS:
Anime Face Claims. I repeat: NO ANIME FACE CLAIMS!!
Breeding/Impregnation, Demons/Imps/Angels/Divinities, ClichĂŠ Dom/Sub, Master/Slave Dynamics, Effeminate/Androgynous Males, FxF Pairings, Furries, Futanaris, Hyper/Micro Sizes, Hypnosis/Mind Control, Lactation/Breastfeeding, Milf/Mommy Dom dynamics, Nipple/Cervical Penetration, Pegging/Analingus (giving), Smegma, Submission, Younger Males (racial ageing equivalent of mid-to late 20s)
My character with a bimbo-barbie physique
My character with a muscle-guts physique

My DMs are open to interested parties. I hope to see you in my inbox soon! ;-)

Artwork in this request was made, in part, by the Stable Diffusion and DALL¡E 3 AI systems, as well as screenshots taken from the Dystopika video game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom