Fx Any THREADS ONLY Fandom NONCANON ORIGINAL novella world and character building

EtherealElvenEmpress

Empress does not = Dom. I AM A BRATTY SUB!
Hello it’s me again!

I crave one or two partners who can keep up with me with Novela style posting perhaps daily posting is best for me since I love to work my brain.
IMG_5837.jpeg

Some of the fandom’s and worlds that I really like I’ll list down below

1. Cyberpunk 2077 Or any cyberpunk world
  2. Star trek I will not be doing already established characters I only do originals
  3. Altered Carbon
  4. The Witcher
  5. Lost in space (i’m willing to go into original territory for this since I love open ended and I like building things but taking small bits and pieces of other worlds)
  6. Back to the future style time travel
  7. Resident evil setting wise original characters only
  8. Lord of the rings
  9. Anything to do with hauntings/ghosts (I really love haunting of Hill House)
  10. In general vampires
  11. Fantasy like spice and wolf with ears and tails no full Furries please!
  12. Supernatural!
  13. Highlander
  14. Greek mythology
  15. The boys
  16. Umbrella Academy universe
  17. The Decameron
  18. Throw anything supernatural at me!

I tend to play submissive characters but I can switch with the right person I’m currently craving something with the story and a lot of world building.

In a perfect world I would like one post today but I know life happens I would like a semi back-and-forth posting style if possible but if not and we do match I would love to work with you.

I don’t mind sexy scenes but for things like this I would prefer to build off the world and the characters and their emotions.

IMG_5798.jpeg

I look forward to hearing from you if you have any interest in certain fandom’s I really don’t go into anime territory since I don’t like using animated pictures or AI I use realistic things and if I can’t find them I will do my best to describe them as best I can to you.

If you need any writing samples I write in the threads and threads only so you can look at my name and find any of the things that I have worked on I hope to hear from you and I hope to learn more about world building from many of you wonderful creators on the site!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom