Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The ghost that can possess people for fun~

Magenta004

Moon
You don't know what happened, you have no memory of your previous life, all you remember was a white light and a loud noise.

When you opened your eyes you found yourself floating in the middle of a park, without any memory of who you are, or rather were….

You floated for a while, seeing yourself, your body was semi-transparent and no one seemed to see and hear you, unable to feel nor enjoy anything, but with an insatiable lust.

At first everything was quite boring, no one could see you, hear you or feel you, however one day wandering through a Spa, you saw a woman on a table ready to get a massage, the masseuse was putting oil on his hands, and feeling so jealous and frustrated you wanted to hit him, which made you slide into his body! possessing him!

Doing this made you nervous, it was quite a new thing, however now that you had a physical body you could do whatever you want…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's the basic idea, hello everyone, I'm looking to make a RP where you are a ghost that can possess people or even animals and do all kind of kinky things.

A theater, a restaurant, a school, a church, a zoo, any place is within your reach so you can do whatever you want with any girl you want!

I want you to be free and to be able to enter and leave the bodies at will, in this way to do what you want with whoever you want, no matter who they are or where they are, I will play all the poor girls that will be your victims, whether you want to trick them or rape them

I love that feeling of being groped or used by surprise, even if it doesn't end in sex, so if you come up with something like that you have a better chance of me responding!

My kinks are possession, no con/dub-con, bestiality, rough play, blowjobs, anal sex, surprice sex, sneaky sex, cheating, race play, cum on clothes/food, creampies, gaslighting, lesbian sex, forced, futa, being grabbed in public places and many other things.

My only limits are gore and toilet play, out of that I'm basically limitless

(extra points if you send a start ;D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom