Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Lewd Worldbuilding (fantasy, femdom, maledom & everything in between)

sleepyvoid

Planetoid
Hiya! I'm Serenella, but feel free to call me Seren. I'm a writer, gamer, anime fan and artist who is currently searching for roleplay partners.

As a heads up, this won't be a light and fluffy request. I like delving into dark topics, whether they involve kink or not. Stories with hard BSDM, noncon and dubcon.

For this request, I would like to worldbuild with someone and create a RP (or several RP threads which intertwine and take place in the same world). It would be a fantasy setting, with magic and various races. I'm heavily influenced by Dungeons & Dragons, Final Fantasy (14 and 16 in particular), Monster Hunter, Bloodborne, Elden Ring and Fire Emblem. As a heads up, I'm definitely gonna wanna show you screenshots of my FF14 character, so bear with me lmao. I love chatting and talking about fandoms and our characters and games and everything in between, so be prepared for that!

I would also like to bake lewd themes into the world we create, into its laws and societal norms. I want to create cultures and explore their traditions and beliefs and whatnot.

I prefer to play one or multiple female characters in disadvantageous situations. I can play dominant or submissive roles, but my female characters always have to be dominated in some way. I adore tropes like master/pet—dynamics where one party clearly has something over the other. I prefer to play against male, female, nb characters. I don't discriminate. As a heads up, I use drawn face-claims and I love to send my partners nice art I've found as well!

Going off of that, I LOVE themes of public use, where my characters get handed off to various sexual partners, used as tools to please whether they like it or not. Or situations where they're made to be objects to pleasure others, forbidden to orgasm themselves. I also enjoy public pet play/dehumanization!

Also, there are so many lewd or sexual acts that don't involve direct penetration, and I feel like those aren't explored as much in roleplays I've had in the past. It isn't so much about the direct sex as it is the dominance which surrounds it, and the sometimes small gestures that inform the relationships between our characters. Of course, there'll be lots of sex, but I don't want to focus on it all of the time.

I prefer to play very busty, voluptuous characters. We don't need to have the roleplay based around that, but I love it when the breasts are the focus/get a lot of (mostly unwanted) attention. In fact, I love it when roleplays don't just focus on the act of sex, but rather the themes of domination and process of training and corruption my poor gals get to go through! I also love to include lactation in my roleplays, especially if my character is forced to induce it.

My F-list is here, but below I've prepared a more bare-bones look at my favorite (and least favorite) kinks and themes!

Below is a more condensed list of my tastes, everything from kinks to the kinds of characters I really love to play against. Not all of these kinks are a must-have. If you don't vibe with some of 'em, just tell me and we'll be all good!

dubcon, noncon, lactation, exhibitionism, slave training, master/slave, leash and collar, humiliation, bdsm, flogging/spanking, branding or burning, electric shock, objectification, breastplay, nippleplay, petplay, body growth (consensual and nonconsensual, breasts and ass specifically), orgasm denial, branding, temperature play, multiple pairs of breasts, forced nudity, nipple piercings, anal training, objectification, feet, pony play, bimboification

femdom, cuntboys, male lactation, men/boys in skirts, tall subs and small doms, pegging

Necrophilia, bestiality, anything involving human waste, vore, intense gore/mutilation"]

And, this isn't a mandatory list of traits you need to include in your character, but it's some things that are up my alley.
Pretty boys/"bishounen", femboys who are actually ripped, bisexuals, draconic features, sharp teeth, big tits and asses (on all sexes), men who wear feminine clothing

I prefer to chat and roleplay on discord. It's much easier to send images through there, too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom